Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AmericanElizabeth,

Your father sounds like a very wise man. I had to learn the awful truths on my own. It was a very bitter red pill to swollow, but now that I am awake I can not go back to sleep and think everything is ok. Neither one of us, because if we do they win. This country has steered so far and away from our guiding document that I sometimes wonder how we can still say we live under a constitutional republic. No branch of government follows it. They make up laws as they go along, and find specific words yet leave out the entire phrase in a document they no longer believe in to base their BS ruling.

I thought at one time I was free living in America. Now I know that I, as well as all of us are the new age slaves. Working to pay off debt for things we don't need with money that is pretty much worthless. The federal reserve has never been audited.

The one thing I want to know, is that the gold in fort knox is supposed to be ours, I want to know if it's even still there. Or if it's sitting in a vault somewhere in the federal reserve while they find a way to cash in the bars and laugh all the way back to their banks with our money while we spend our lives trying to acquire more "paper".
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have to agree, I did not fuly realize till I was an adult, that the things my father said were factual and based on his love and knowledge of Americas history, and what he himself had learned.

He said each time you accept paper cash, you are accepting the governments control over you, they will always know how much you have. That was said before there were those little strips in the bills (I and others I have spoke to firmly believe those little strips are not to keep our money from being counterfeited as they would have us think).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    BTW, a story comes to mind about this. My brother had once worked for a man who lived in our Oregon mountain town. This man did not believe in banks and simply saved his money in his own safe at home. He took trip out of the country and took cash, not travelers checks. When he went through customs coming home, they took him into an office and began harassing him about the large amount of cash. They assumed he had committed some kind of drug trafficking crime in order to have it. He explained that he does not use banks and carries only cash.

The agent stated that it was not possible for him to not use banks, everyone used banks. When all was said and done, and they could not hold him anymore, the agent told this man that he needed to do what everyone else does and get a bank account. This man said no thanks he did not need the government keeping track of his private assets. The agent told him "nothing is private with the government, you'd might as well get an account".

This was well over twenty years ago, long before our more sophisticated surveillance methods these days (or was it?). This government agent spoke honestly when he slipped and said there was nothing private from the government.
    Now, if they catch you in an airport with a large sum of cash (I think there is a set amount?), they will take your cash away from you because they assume it must be drug money. Even if they can't pin anything on you, my understanding is that the gov will keep the cash. I saw this on "60 Minutes" I think, several years ago. It's outrageous!

And I'm sure you know that if you deposit more than $10,000 in a bank account, it gets reported to the fed gov. Can't remember if that is a CASH amount, or from any source though.

AmericanElizabeth, sounds like your dad was ahead of the curve on all of this, and that you're just as wise as he was.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

Quote Originally Posted by jman
    For those who do not understand the recent finding of this bank supporting illegal immigration ....I have a news flash. The "federal reserve" is nothing more than what Europe calls a central bank. What we have is 12 locations to appear decentralized .. furthermore there is absolutely nothing "federal' about it. The FED is a PRIVATE BANK that congress Illegally allowed to produce the currency of this country ...and later removed us from the gold standard. Thats right .. .your money is backed by nothing more than THIN AIR. I highly encourage you to look at a few sources. Aaron Russo's movie that can be viewed for free on goggle called "Freedom to Fascism" ... also the websites http://www.restoretherepublic.com and http://www.freedomtofascism.com or if you really want a good read. The book called the "Creature from Jekyl Isle." I have been an ALIPAC supporter and quiet viewer awaiting a moment when what I want to say is taken seriously .... the latest article on the FED was it. You will notice the growing movement against the NEO-Cons and our FED also have a huge amount of Ron Paul supporters. God Bless you for all your fantastic work in fighting for our children.
    I dig all this, what is the association of this to illegal immigration? Is it the creation of the NAU?

Re: THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by jman
    For those who do not understand the recent finding of this bank supporting illegal immigration ....I have a news flash. The "federal reserve" is nothing more than what Europe calls a central bank. What we have is 12 locations to appear decentralized .. furthermore there is absolutely nothing "federal' about it. The FED is a PRIVATE BANK that congress Illegally allowed to produce the currency of this country ...and later removed us from the gold standard. Thats right .. .your money is backed by nothing more than THIN AIR. I highly encourage you to look at a few sources. Aaron Russo's movie that can be viewed for free on goggle called "Freedom to Fascism" ... also the websites http://www.restoretherepublic.com and http://www.freedomtofascism.com or if you really want a good read. The book called the "Creature from Jekyl Isle." I have been an ALIPAC supporter and quiet viewer awaiting a moment when what I want to say is taken seriously .... the latest article on the FED was it. You will notice the growing movement against the NEO-Cons and our FED also have a huge amount of Ron Paul supporters. God Bless you for all your fantastic work in fighting for our children.
    I dig all this, what is the association of this to illegal immigration? Is it the creation of the NAU?
    The association of this is the reduction in our border enforcement, and pandering to illegals. National borders just slow down trade, moving of products and people. The same people pulling the strings for the NAU, are the same people pulling the strings so that we don't enforce our own laws.

Think about it, the federal reserve makes money all the time, it is a PRIVATE bank that issues a nations currency. The interest alone from this is a very good deal to the banks. But it doesn't just stop there, when you are a national bank you can split up the chain, like a monopoly and report to the same leader. If you look at the federal reserve districts, they are broken up by region, but they all report to the same federal reserve. Now those lower chains issue mortgage loans, auto loans, etc.

I know this may sound "conspiracy theorist" but I can't think of any other explanation as to how to get this nation to join an NAU, and throw away our dollar for the "Amero"

Since the feds control the currency they control it's value. Over the last 6-7 years the dollar has been falling even though our economy has been rising. The value of the dollar is very little, it's on the verge right now of being used by china as a "nuclear option" that if china doesn't get their way they will sell off the dollar plunging this nation into a recession. If that happens the fed could come back and say, the dollar is dead we need a new system and a more stable form of currency. Ta da, the "Amero" is introduced with the cooperation of Mexico and Canada to recognize it and give up their currency's.

SPP get's signed, dollar get's traded for the Amero and we lose our country, as well as our freedoms, as of right now we have so very few left.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

All this is directed to One World Goverment .
    The merge of the Europeean countries, the merge of the Americas little by little they are getting there...
    "Give me control pver a nation's currency and I care not who makes the laws."
    Baron M.A.Rotchild

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    All this is directed to One World Goverment .
    The merge of the Europeean countries, the merge of the Americas little by little they are getting there...
    "Give me control pver a nation's currency and I care not who makes the laws."
    Baron M.A.Rotchild
    Andrew Jackson fought like hell to get rid of the national bank, and he was successful. In the year 1913 the abomination that he never wanted to see get rooted or grow in this nation has done very well in the 94 years that followed it's fraudulent creation. Thomas Jefferson also warned of a private bank issuing money.

Thomas Jefferson was a man way a head of his time in recognizing what a risk a nation takes in allowing banks the right to issue a nations currency.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and the federal reserve has absolute power over this nation through it's power to print, manage, and control our money supply.

Thomas Jefferson

Not only this nation but almost all nations all over the world (only 5 countries are not under they control).
    What I came to know about the bank wjich controls all federal banks of the world made me very scare .(see the link I've posted augustreview...)

This is the exact reason that Ron Paul got my attention. He is the only candidate that has said a thing about this travesty against American citizens. I just have no idea how, even if he is elected, how he would go about instituting the abolishment of something that is so ingrained into our society.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    This is the exact reason that Ron Paul got my attention. He is the only candidate that has said a thing about this travesty against American citizens. I just have no idea how, even if he is elected, how he would go about instituting the abolishment of something that is so ingrained into our society.
    A lot of guts, and taking the issue directly to the American people, like Reagan used to. I remember when Reagan would be on the T.V. at least once a month letting us know what the mainstream media would not.

Too bad they don't make em like him anymore.

The BIS is very scarey indeed, and is a global threat, and should be seen as such.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast