Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    imblest, thanks, sometimes I can be, but sometimes not . I think more than anything, I want to be free of this corrupted system and also be able to be mainly self-sufficient, today it is so hard to do. The federal government counts on us being heavily dependent on them, and when people are not, ever notice what happens to them (Ruby Ridge for an example)?
    Yes exactly. The government, or better, its keepers, cant depend on droves of self sufficient folk to buy truckloads of plastic nonsense from their communist chinese factories.

I do believe that the Federal Government is truly attempting to make a cultural paradigm shift, a move in favor of the co-dependent and collectivist. It seems as if they desire to make the state the new god.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    badlarry, speaking of investments we make being the problem.......I don't have that problem. We live paycheck to paycheck, there is no money for stocks and bonds. We only buy what we can afford with cash, no credit and no debts.

Although I have sometimes found myself a bit envious of some people, I then reminded myself that all of those investments, dealings with the government and costly toys all become more trouble and stress in the long run, makes life more complicated.

I think simplicity can be very freeing, even if you HAVE to live that way out of necessity.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

The Fed, Illegal Aliens, and One-World Government

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    I dig all this, what is the association of this to illegal immigration? Is it the creation of the NAU?

BrightNail, I appreciate your question. Too many of us assume the motivations toward a one-world government are a given, common knowledge, understood by everyone who doesn't have his or her head in a soap opera. At some point, each one of us has to learn or decide what are the unseen forces at work in the world.

My understanding comes from the Bible. Other people get their ideas from Nostradamus, the National Enquirer, or Mad magazine. Please use the source that you consider the most reliable.

Some time after Noah's flood, the people of the world were still all in one place, with one language. Their civilization was centered in Babel of Mesopotamia, on the Euphrates River, about 60 miles south of present-day Baghdad. They built a center for government and religion, "a tower whose top is in the heavens."

Quote Originally Posted by the Bible
    But when the Lord saw it, He said, "Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them. Come let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech." So the Lord scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth... (Genesis 11:1-9)
    This marked the beginning of the multitude of nations and ethnic groups on the earth. Thereafter, for over four thousand years, people of faith have understood that God is not pleased with man's attempts to create global governance and a world religion. Therefore, prominent rulers have stayed within the limits of national eminent domain, with the exception of a few megalomaniacs, such as Nebuchadnezzar, Alexander the Great, M'hamm'd, Napoleon, and Hitler. Those who have defied the wisdom of limited domain have met spectacular comeuppances.

However, the Bible states that Jesus will evacuate all Christians from the planet to heaven at the end of the present Church Age, 1976 years and still counting. (This is THE TRUTH, for which I make no apologies. If you prefer to believe a lie, choose the authority you consider the most reliable.)

Those who remain on earth will have the opportunity to see how they like a world without God and with no Christians. One thing they will do is create a one-world government and a one-world religion (Revelation 13:1-8 ), a "beast" (dominion) built upon banking and commerce and centered in "Mystery Babylon" located on seven hills, that is, Rome.

But another "beast" (dominion) will arise from "the land," that is, the land God promised to Abraham, from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates, and from the Mediterranean Sea eastward. This "beast" (dominion) has two "horns" ( kingdoms); it is Is'am (Revelation 13:11-18 ).

A covenant of peace will be enforced upon the world's inhabitants for 1260 days. Then the ruler of the one-world government, the antichrist, Satan in human flesh, will enthrone himself as god in the temple in Jerusalem. After (no more than) 1260 more days of hell on earth, Jesus will return from heaven, throw these two dominions into the lake of fire, and set up His kingdom on earth for one thousand years - the Millennium (Revelation 19:11 - 20:6).

The one-world government, built upon commerce and banking, is the goal of a fiendish group of financiers you know as "the European Elites." They have been working for hundreds of years to spin a spider web of financial obligations that will subject every people and nation to their control. This group is behind the European Economic Community; it is behind the North American Union; it is inspired by Satan; it is "antichrist".

However, it cannot prevail over the United States, favored and inspired by the Almighty God, founded by Christian statesmen upon Christian principles, a "city on a hill" which has sent out more missionaries witnessing for Jesus Christ than all other nations. For at least 90 years, since the Bolshevik revolution by atheistic communism, anti-Christian forces have attempted by subterfuge to undermine America's Christian foundations, which make America great.

The current strategy of the enemies of America is to weaken her by

1. bankrupting the United States and subjecting her to a debt of trillions of dollars, which cannot be repaid while defending against Is'amist terror from without and anti-Christian, anti-America foes from within,

2. diluting (by illegal immigration) the Christian population descended from the Pilgrims and the many other Christian refugees from oppression, and

3. subordinating the United States to a (North American) union, commercial and otherwise, of which she will be only one of three nations. Such a union is more amenable to becoming part of a one-world government than the U.S. ever will alone.

These three lines of attack, seemingly unrelated, are strategies of the anti-Christian "European Elites" to gain control of America.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

MinutemanCDC, AMEN.

Even though what is happening is predestined, we still have an obligation to stand up for America as we have known it, while we are here. However, it has been very hard to get so many believers I know to do just that as they feel that they must simply ride the wave till the end (since they feel predestination means they should do nothing while they are here).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    ... it has been very hard to get so many believers I know to do just that
    AmericanElizabeth, may the Lord forgive me if I am "accusing the brethren," as that is Satan's job. But it is the truth:

The Church, the Body of Christ
    where ignorance is bliss, and Jesus is Lord

I don't recall Jesus ever teaching anyone to stick his head in the sand and ignore all the worldlings going by on their way to a Christless eternity.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Too many wish to live in that fantasy land where everything is good and they can go on with their lives without having to struggle occassionally.

I sometimes call that syndrome the "I'm too busy with my life" syndrome. They simply use their "kindness" as a reason to explain their inaction.

Besides, our forefathers had to struggle and put their lives on the line for what was right. It was not convenient to sign that document and risk losing it all, but they did, and so we are here now, in our very comfortable lives because of their hard work early on. The LEAST we can do is to attempt to emmulate that a little by fighting for what is right now.

It is not right or moral for illegal aliens to come here against the laws we have. They then come here and knowing they have already gotten away with breaking those laws, they tend to break more. It goes on like that.

Then soft-hearted Christians sit back and bemoan all of it yet will do nothing to help fight it. I feel we have an obligation to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    [

Minnie:

The lawyer you are thinking of is Tom Cryer. He pulled a risky move in court, and pretty much showed that the OMB number (Office of Management Bureu("sp) was invalid, and according to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1996 that you didn't have to comply since the 1040 form doesn't have a valid OMB.
    Thanks, I spoke to a friend about the article and he didn't believed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345