Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    How could I find out something about the employers?

Were they citizens, born here, or naturalized?

This is a good thing - but I am trying to get a handle on how they choose the ones to 'raid' and the employers to target?
    I guess they raid places that maybe get enough complaints from employees or former employees that lost there job to illegals? Or a client that disagrees with illegal hiring and has a friend in a high place that got hold of ICE and had them raid the place???
    Possibly, I am so cynical. There is no way I am going to believe our government is actually enforcing the law across the board. I want to be proven wrong on this.

It is just that we all know there are companies working thousands. It would seem it would be cost effective to check out one that would net a good amount - although 360 is a lot.

Maybe these employers were not on the 'donor' list to the politicians.

I am still trying to get a notion of what is going on at Pilgrim's.
    Health inspection gone wrong??? Flagged the feds to the workers inside are unclean and very dirty working environment??
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire

Health inspection gone wrong??? Flagged the feds to the workers inside are unclean and very dirty working environment??
    Could be - I just wish we could get the real story on these things. We might be able to keep an eye on what they are doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12