Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Fedup, I usually go down and spend a good 15 to 20 minutes on the punching bag I have hanging in my garage. It always seems to help.
    Yep. I box at least three times a week (with a bag, not a person) but it helps to visualize someone. Gets a lot of frustration out.

I am usually on here everyday, but haven't really been on or posted for almost a week. Sometimes I just have to back away.

Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    fedupinwaukegan wrote:

How do some of you cope with these feelings and frustrations?
    I totally understand, it is VERY frustrating.! Believe me, after the 3 rd accident in my family that was caused by Illegals. I was STEAMING MAD! I put ALL that ANGER into the fight against illegal immigration. I visited all the sites such as NumbersUSA , Congress.org and the campaign site here doing all I could to fight against this menace. Fight fire with fire! The best payback is working HARD to get them back across the border and out of this country where they cause havoc and heartache. Don't give up! Don't give in! Oh and being very loud is necessary because our government is hard of hearing!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    How do some of you cope with these feelings and frustrations?
    I speak very loudly " EXCUSE ME, DID YOU NOT REALIZE THAT THIS AISLE IS MADE FOR MORE THAN JUST YOUR CART, IS THIS HOW THEY DO IT IN YOUR COUNTRY?" now if I am ignored I simply reach over and give their cart a shove and give them the "stare" (eyes squinted and the lowered "I dare you" glare).

Works every time, and it is a great release form the frustration of seeing their little mongrels getting into packages.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Fedup is fed up/ thank goodness for this board...

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    It's really been getting to me lately... (well more then it usually does!!)

This past week I'm reminded daily of my town's dire straits. It hasn't always been like that.

-I'm driving and there is one Wisconsin plate car in front and three on the side (they go to Wisconsin to get plates). I stop to get some supper and park inbetween two Wisconsin cars
    Try and get something going on your city forum. Surely, many have noticed the number of out of area plates and will be concerned by the tax avoidance issue? Money should talk even in your messed up community.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Fedup is fed up/ thank goodness for this board...

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    It's really been getting to me lately... (well more then it usually does!!)

This past week I'm reminded daily of my town's dire straits. It hasn't always been like that.

-I'm driving and there is one Wisconsin plate car in front and three on the side (they go to Wisconsin to get plates). I stop to get some supper and park inbetween two Wisconsin cars
    Try and get something going on your city forum. Surely, many have noticed the number of out of area plates and will be concerned by the tax avoidance issue? Money should talk even in your messed up community.
    It's not just Waukegan, its almost all of Illinois. I was dozing off last night, flipping channels and one of the 4.5 spanish channels caught my eye. INSURE ONE was advertising in Spanish that they were offering insurance to people with NO LICENSE OR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. Haven't seen that one advertised on any English speaking channels though. Add that to the insult of all the traitorous greedy banks jumping on the bandwagon, the terrorist chatter commanding me to press 2 for English and some days I feel like a my head is going to explode. FedUp I feel ya!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Fedup,
    I know how you can feel a whole lot better about Home.

Come on out to California for,,,,,say a week. We have illegal that stop literally in the middle of the road, parking lot isle, blocking driveway entrances, intersections, ect. 2 at a time and start up a conversation, without even a thought that, maybe, just maybe they`re blocking traffic or god for bid committing a traffic violation. and this is daily, no hourly.

You will run back to Illinois and be very happy you live there instead of out here.
    I agree with you, they`re ignorant.
    California is congested with illegal idiots.
    ------------------------

Been to WalMart lately? The whole family of 12 has to go just for a pack of gum and they think nothing of stopping right in the middle of an isle where no one else can get around.

My next door neighbors almost on daily basis have one of their several cars blocking my driveway when I get home from work and I have to honk and then wait for them to come out and move their car. I hate to start calling the police over this because they always act like "oh gee sorry...we'll move" but you'd think after awhile they'd get the message to just not do it!

I went to the 7-ll that is around the corner from my house the other day and two of the same neighbors were standing right in the doorway having a conversation, while people trying to get in had to maneuver around them. It didn't dawn on them at all that they were in anyone's way.

Just a little basic consideration for people around you would be nice!

We will keep working on in and know that about 80% of the population agrees with you.
    Just because you got 80% of the US population agreeing with you, doesn't mean they are backing you.

Trust me, this whole immigration thing would be settled in a instant if 80% of this country agreed with us and actually lifted a finger to do something about it.

Sort of like if you go to a restaraunt and you get bad service from a waiter. 9 times out of 10, customers don't complain... All that does is re-inforce that waiters behavior....

savecalifornia Wrote: I hate to start calling the police over this because they always act like "oh gee sorry...we'll move" but you'd think after awhile they'd get the message to just not do it!
    I know you hate to call the police, I do to, but I do it because someone has to stand up against them or it will just continue and they`ll just walk all over you.
    Also, California has a law (code) stating that only so many vehicle can be park on one parcel of land(property). Depending on the size, 4 max,
    Code Enforcement handles this also.
    ------------------------

Re-Conquista

Coming to a convenience store near you
    Coming to your local parks and schools
    Coming to your corrupt city council
    Coming courtesy of all the blind go along fools

Presto what do you know there are new
    Requirements to be a Citizen of the United States
    Sort of like when you're calling 911 and then
    Having to go that extra little bit of time to wait

The post office is getting all multi culture vulture