Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americangirl, people from Illinois go up to Wisconsin to get licenses. Here is a spanish article (I put it into BABEL) that appeared in our local La Raza paper this week. I see dozens of Wisconsin plates everyday in my town. Crazy... hope this dries it up a bit.
    __________________________________________________ _________

You can go to LaRaza.com and click on northern suburbs to see the article. You can then put it into rough BABEL translation to get the gist of it. Here you go.... Perhaps we should monitor this publication to see what kind of 'advice' they are giving.
    __________________________________________________ __________________

No más licencias en Wisconsin

Not more licenses in Wisconsin

The expedition of licenses to lead without number of Social Insurance will be prohibited from the 1 of April. Identifications will be demanded that guarantee the migratory condition and is recommendable not to present/display false documents. Javier Quiroz The Race The Department of Transport of Wisconsin has begun to distribute the information on the new proceedings to obtain a license to lead. This state is united to the efforts to create a safe, well-known identification as Real YOU GO, that will prevent the undocumented people to obtain a driving licence. Real YOU GO, that is the one federal law, it was approved in 2005 and it will have to be in force in all the country for the 2008, and has like objective, (among others) to prevent that an undocumented person can approach an airplane to the obtained salary a license without number of Social Insurance. The expedition of licenses in the neighboring state was an option [option?!]for the undocumented community of Waukegan that went to the cities of Kenosha or Racine, in search of so appraised document. To have one licenses and surely of car, it was a defense before the decree to fine with 500 dollars and the seizure of the vehicle in Waukegan those who it was surprised to them leading without these two documents. The municipal ordinance returned to be applied after which a judge declared it unconstitutional. Another problem is that many conductors offered directions in Wisconsin, when in fact they lived in Illinois and this could bring serious consequences, according to revealed the activist Margaret Carrasco. "That could be considered like a fraud, lie where it has his address and he is not nothing good for an immigrant", it indicated Carrasco. Advice Carrasco recommended that to all those that have a license they do not go to renew it, do not present/display a number of other people's Social Insurance, a false card or other documents, "is better to cancel that license and to remain without her", advised Margaret. According to National Concilio of La Raza (NCLR) this new law will affect of out of proportion way the Latin community of this country, when not having access to a license to lead. According to the new law, the sheltered citizens, residents and would have a different type. The law says that each state can emit licenses to lead undocumented people, but this one will not be valid like identification to approach an airplane, nevertheless, Wisconsin decided not to send more licenses this way. The Congress of the U.S.A. approved the new Real law federal YOU GO in May of 2005, and the Legislative Assembly of Wisconsin was united approving Act 126 in March of 2006, same one that will take effect from the 1 of April © the Race
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I'm Fedup as well. Actually, I'm Pissed off. I should of picked that as my username.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345