Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fiestien says 80% of US citizens want a Path to Citizenship

Dianne Feinstein (D-CA).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't believe 80% of America wants amnesty, but I can believe that 80% of Feinstein's brain is inoperable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After reading the above posts I just HAD to write to Ms. Feinstein in "Sanctuaryland, U.S.A."

Here is a copy of what I wrote:

Senator Feinstein,

You were recently quoted as saying, "eighty percent of the U.S. population wants a path to citizenship" for the illegal aliens in our country.

What I would like to ask you is, "Where on earth did you come up with this figure?"

Nothing could be further from the truth, senator.

However, I can understand your being confused on the issue though being that you live in the most liberal, illegal immigrant sanctuary this country has to offer.

If you'd just get out of "Liberaland, U.S.A." and talk to other Americans around this country I think you'll find that your figure is completely backwards, senator.

Easily, more than eighty percent of this country's population wants the illegals deported. However, you'll never find that out hiding out in "Sanctuaryland" like you do.

No senator, your weak attempt at dealing out misinformation failed. Too bad. You lose again, traitor!

Rice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rwrice Wrote:

After reading the above posts I just HAD to write to Ms. Feinstein in "Sanctuaryland, U.S.A."

Here is a copy of what I wrote:

Senator Feinstein,

You were recently quoted as saying, "eighty percent of the U.S. population wants a path to citizenship" for the illegal aliens in our country.

What I would like to ask you is, "Where on earth did you come up with this figure?"

Nothing could be further from the truth, senator.

However, I can understand your being confused on the issue though being that you live in the most liberal, illegal immigrant sanctuary this country has to offer.

If you'd just get out of "Liberaland, U.S.A." and talk to other Americans around this country I think you'll find that your figure is completely backwards, senator.

Easily, more than eighty percent of this country's population wants the illegals deported. However, you'll never find that out hiding out in "Sanctuaryland" like you do.

No senator, your weak attempt at dealing out misinformation failed. Too bad. You lose again, traitor!

Rice
    ------------------------

Re: Fienstien says 80% of US Citizens want a Path to Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Calif, Sen, Diane Fienstien has been saying that 80% of the citizens want Illegals to have a path to citizenship.
    He told me that she received the polls from the L.A. Times
    They polled Mexican citizens, not US ones. Actually the LA Slimes basically engineers these polls to get the results they want, they are worthless. Just like their paper which is sinking fast!

Polls can be skewed. Depends on how the question is asked.

Something like where path can be defined so loosely it could be interpeted as the illegal leaving and then coming back legally. Now most would be OK with that, and that could be considered a "path"

remember a good pollster can get ANY result they want!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Pistov wrote:
    Polls can be skewed. Depends on how the question is asked.

Something like where path can be defined so loosely it could be interpeted as the illegal leaving and then coming back legally. Now most would be OK with that, and that could be considered a "path"

remember a good pollster can get ANY result they want!
    Either way, it`s Amnesty!
    ------------------------

Either way, it`s Amnesty!
    I agree, but you get my drift.. People Cannot trust polls !!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Pistov wrote:
    People Cannot trust polls !!
    Never did, and I don`t see how they can even be used as legitamit statistics.
    ------------------------

JAK
    America needs to show these people like Farmers Branch...and Hazelton, PA did!!! We need to BLOW THEM OUT OF THEIR SEATS...I would have said mind...but thats already GONE!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast