Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by rwrice
    After reading the above posts I just HAD to write to Ms. Feinstein in "Sanctuaryland, U.S.A."

Here is a copy of what I wrote:

Senator Feinstein,

You were recently quoted as saying, "eighty percent of the U.S. population wants a path to citizenship" for the illegal aliens in our country.

What I would like to ask you is, "Where on earth did you come up with this figure?"

Nothing could be further from the truth, senator.

However, I can understand your being confused on the issue though being that you live in the most liberal, illegal immigrant sanctuary this country has to offer.

If you'd just get out of "Liberaland, U.S.A." and talk to other Americans around this country I think you'll find that your figure is completely backwards, senator.

Easily, more than eighty percent of this country's population wants the illegals deported. However, you'll never find that out hiding out in "Sanctuaryland" like you do.

No senator, your weak attempt at dealing out misinformation failed. Too bad. You lose again, traitor!

Rice
    I have a bit of a problem with this......California has CONSISTENTLY voted against the invasion. 59% of Californian voters voted to deny government services to illegals back in '94. It was WASHINGTON that over-ruled us.....That is where the traitors lay and lie......
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

"Prop 187"
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    "Prop 187"
    Yes, sir.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Way to go mrkfarnam. Truly, set these politicans in a room with us and they will see the true feelings.

Citizenship should not ever be for sale. We will not stand for seeing these people pardoned and handed something so many people died and fought for.

It is great to see so many more people here and around the country fighting back.

Spread the word. Even my retired mom asked this week what she should do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Diane Feinstein is using poll numbers to suit her purpose. From her speech on 5/17 regarding the AgJobs portion of the immigration plan:

"Every poll that I have seen in my state, California – which has approximately three million people in undocumented status, indicates that 80 percent of the people want to see a pathway so that people can come out of the shadows, work legally, work honestly, and prevent this sub rosa work force. "

I can believe 80% of the "undocumented status" want a pathway to legalization!

Is Feinstein really that stupid that she doesn't know this type poll is skewed by illegals and pro-illegals? Damn Diane.......get a life!

GOOD JOB ON THAT CALL TO THE RADIO STATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sORRY...I meant polls from liberal media.....

vic

America has a pathway to citizenship. It's called filling out the proper papers and getting in line. I have to go to the store later. Can I go to the front of the checkout line or would all those bigots and racist there complain!
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

I think that Miss Frankenstein needs to be put in a nursing home.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

The thing that aggravates me about her is that she is always trying to be so "politically correct" and she just bypasses the TRUTH and the point about things.

Oh, she is so aggravating to listen to. Elected officials like that are extremely dangerous for our country. They care more about how they appear and look than they care about the WELFARE OF THIS COUNTRY.

She should only be holding an office in the Garden Club, not the United States Senate!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast