Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

redbadger"]Is it me are all the aides alittle touchy this morning....sheeeeezzzzzz

It is not just you. I am finding aides very touchy this morning. Just as touchy as they were when I was calling about the Dream Act.[/quote]

This is the crucial week. Another HUGE amnesty attempt trying to be shoved down our throats. NO means NO! Call, call, call.

Do any moderators know if ALIPAC is going to issue an e-mail alert on this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Am I the only one getting battle fatigue?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Bond is a No law of sea treaty....wishy washy on ag jobs
    Cornyn no law of the sea. no on ag jobs amnesty
    Kaye Illegal Alein Bailey who the heck knows...she on a book tour...her office only has time to talk with illegals
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

FARMWORKER JUSTICE AGJOBS UPDATE
    www.farmworkerjustice.org

Senator Dianne Feinstein informed AgJOBS supporters today that she and other Senators will continue to seek an opportunity for a vote on AgJOBS and will monitor the Farm Bill debate and other developments to determine how best to enact AgJOBS. Several key Senators expressed concern about adding AgJOBS, an immigration issue, to an already contentious debate about the Farm Bill. She does not want to move forward to a vote on AgJOBS in the Farm Bill setting only to receive a bad result because Senators oppose adding it to a particular bill.

AgJOBS has a lot of support; many of you deserve credit for this fact. We believe that in the appropriate setting, with additional advocacy, it will gain the 60 votes needed to overcome a threatened filibuster.

Sen. Feinstein informed Congressional leaders that she will not permit legislation to move forward with changes to the H-1B (so-called high-tech) guestworker visa program or the H-2B non-agricultural guestworker program without the opportunity to vote on AgJOBS.

Sen. Feinstein should be commended for her continued, vigorous work on AgJOBS. We also appreciate the strenuous efforts of Sen. Kennedy and Sen. Craig. The “strange bedfellowsâ€

believe that in the appropriate setting, with additional advocacy, it will gain the 60 votes needed to overcome a threatened filibuster.
    Let's show these greedy pro-amnesty forces that WE are the advocates for the American people!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Am I the only one getting battle fatigue?
    NO.... You are not alone, as I keep saying Thank GOD for holidays!!We will get a break soon!!

I do wish that stupid Feinstien was up for re-election! I can tell you Crappy Craig is out whether he likes it for not!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Sosad wrote
    NO.... You are not alone, as I keep saying Thank GOD for holidays!!We will get a break soon!!
    No Minuteman and SoSad we are all SO SICK of being represented by those WHO CANNOT HEAR THE MAJORITY SPEAK! KEEP SHOUTING...NO TO AGJOBS ...NO TO AMNESTY

Populist-
    I have emailed everyone on your list, and I have been calling. FYI, alot of staffers are asking for entire mailing addresses and some are looking up your name in the directories. So beware, they aren't just asking for zip codes. EVEN THOUGH THIS VOTE AFFECTS EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE FROM!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks butterbean & for the info.

BTW, has anyone spoken with Sen. McConnell's office for his position on AgJOBS? Spoke with a staffer who said he opposed, but she didn't sound too sure of herself. Can someone please call & check.