Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fight fire with fire?

I long for the day when I will read about some non Hispanic citizens or citizens groups that will sue for racial discrimination because Hispanic business companies are not and will not hire anybody but Hispanics. I personally over the last twenty years have gone into Hispanic business places and every employee is Hispanic. So it seems. These "immigrant communities" can do whatever they want and nobody says a word but if some major U.S. company has one incident towards a so called minority it gets front page news and a lawsuit!

I am waiting.....it will happen and soon I hope.....

The company I worked for in California (a large non-Profit) hired only Philipinos in their Accounting Dept.....I was referred to as their "token white"....The CFO was Philipino.... I asked about this in HR....I was told that "they have the correct ratio...they just all happen to be in the Accounting Dept...."...They all talked tag-a-log? to each other....very rude
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know we support legal immigration, but the legal immigration numbers are too high by over 1,000,000 a year. We should only be allowing about 200,000 immigrants into the US each year, in some years perhaps not even that many. Same with student visas. There are far too many foreign student visas issued, robbing seats in colleges and sucking up financial aid intended for American students as well as pushing up the cost of education for American students. It's absolutely outrageous what this out of control unconstitutional immigration policy has done to every thread of every fiber of the fabric of our country.

It's criminal and the people responsible for it need to be prosecuted and put in jail for the rest of their miserable useless worthless lives or as long as the law allows.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Chinese do the same thing. They hire only Chinese.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Chinese do the same thing. They hire only Chinese.
    I can attest to that! The neighborhood I live in now has over 150,000 Chinese that it didn't have in 1988. I lost count of how many times I entered one of their establishments and not one, NOT ONE, employee could speak English!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    alipacguy, this is true. Example along those lines. My husband works with a guy legally here from Mexico. One day he came in with a not so good haircut. So curious where he got this haircut (in order to avoid that place!), he asked him, his co-worker said "oh, you know, this place in town, they cut Hispanics hair". So my husband laughed and said "they only cut Hispanics hair? You mean if I walked in there, they would not cut my hair?" His co-worker, embarrased, said "no, they don't cut gringos hair".

Just like that. This "barber shop" will only cut hair for Hispanic men, no one else. I can guarantee this is so in most of their businesses. Had this been a regular, American owned barber shop, and the refused someone who was Hispanic, they would have had all manner of trouble with the city, county, state and of course the liberal media.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's amazing isn't it? How do they get away with this?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well Judy, recently my teen son started selling candy, snack and drinks out of a little "shop" he put together (ok, it is the front of the garage sectioned off by storage shelves and peg board). He decided to do this mainly to sell to the kids, no one watches their kids and we have seen them walk across a busy street to go to the mini market...anyways, so he also decided to get some of the Jarritos to sell too.

They have been a hit, so he decided to buy some cases at Cash and Carry. The looks we get from the local Mexican businessmen for buying it. My son figured it was because it is a Mexican product and they likely knew we were selling it to Mexicans....I laughed, I told him we would not glare at them and be mad for buying cases of Coke!

Before, we were buying small amounts at the grocery store, and the looks we would get... Some would look confused and then concerned.

My opinion about this is, whats good for the goose, is good for the gander!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Well Judy, recently my teen son started selling candy, snack and drinks out of a little "shop" he put together (ok, it is the front of the garage sectioned off by storage shelves and peg board). He decided to do this mainly to sell to the kids, no one watches their kids and we have seen them walk across a busy street to go to the mini market...anyways, so he also decided to get some of the Jarritos to sell too.

They have been a hit, so he decided to buy some cases at Cash and Carry. The looks we get from the local Mexican businessmen for buying it. My son figured it was because it is a Mexican product and they likely knew we were selling it to Mexicans....I laughed, I told him we would not glare at them and be mad for buying cases of Coke!

Before, we were buying small amounts at the grocery store, and the looks we would get... Some would look confused and then concerned.

My opinion about this is, whats good for the goose, is good for the gander!

Absolutely! Good for him, AmericanElizabeth! What a great idea.

Judy, he is my millionaire in the making. From day one, he has been the go getter. At 7 he would make us a pot of coffee and bring us cups of coffee and cookies (mind you, cookies I had made...lol) and would sell it to us (about a dime for each).

When he was about 11/12, he had amassed a huge container of HotWheels, which he sold to the neighbor boys for 50 cents each, and would go to this very same discount store he does now, find big ziplock bags of candy bars and sell those too.

For a bit he would sell fabric from his dads work (the "mill end" pieces). Now he works almost full-time this summer.

The best part of this, is the kids around here think he is the "most awesome". He will sit out there and show the boys how to make "sounds" with their armpits , and how to blow up paper bags and pop them really loud, all while they are eating their candy. With the parents coming by for drinks and kids can come by safely for candy, suddenly the gringos in the complex and not such dark evil people!!LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast