Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hardline, not one of my kids (even the 27 year old) were given fluoride. The oldest was in kindergarten and complained the "candy" they gave her made her head hurt. When I approached the schoold about it, they said it was a fluoride tablet. I had already signed "NO" on this when she entered schoold. They did it anyways.

I "gently" reminded them how it works if they give my child something I said no to, of course with the help of a lawyer, I would remind them again. it stopped. She apparently was sensitive to it, it gave her headaches and feel dizzy.

Now my last two did not take it either, and after a bit were homeschooled to avoid the liberal PC indoctrination, nothing worse than having the schools tell you they have to have immunizations made with monkey kidney cells and mercury and fluroide to boot..With that kind of physical abuse of the body, they would have taken a parent to court over it.

I'll pass on the eating of dirt....plenty of edible things here in the NW, and as of yet our water is untreated with limited filtering, so we get lots of minerals. However the EPA is trying to force us to chemically treat our municipal water which comes directly from the mountains. With this in mind I know where some of the aquifer outlets are along the Columbia River Gorge and am considering going in, filling up containers and hauling it out.....
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Racist bias jealousy sexist bigotry homophobic religious persecutions and on and on...they are all under the same umbrella of unjustifiable hate. Even in ethnic groups all these things exist. It is just the way it is on planet earth and a part of the nature of all animal species. It will never change. It use to work to one sides advantage and now it is PC twisted to work for the other side. The worm turns so to speak. Eventually "reverse discrimination" law will begin to surface because as you say...whitie is fast becoming a overtly hated minority.
    Yep, we taught them that we are bad and they should hate us. That political correctness was invented by whites, and it's going to come back and bite us in the rear with a vengeance. It's actually well under way.

Quote Originally Posted by NIIC_Don
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Racist bias jealousy sexist bigotry homophobic religious persecutions and on and on...they are all under the same umbrella of unjustifiable hate. Even in ethnic groups all these things exist. It is just the way it is on planet earth and a part of the nature of all animal species. It will never change. It use to work to one sides advantage and now it is PC twisted to work for the other side. The worm turns so to speak. Eventually "reverse discrimination" law will begin to surface because as you say...whitie is fast becoming a overtly hated minority.
    Yep, we taught them that we are bad and they should hate us. That political correctness was invented by whites, and it's going to come back and bite us in the rear with a vengeance. It's actually well under way.
    When it comes to we don't include me. Thanks.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Hardline, not one of my kids (even the 27 year old) were given fluoride. The oldest was in kindergarten and complained the "candy" they gave her made her head hurt. When I approached the schoold about it, they said it was a fluoride tablet. I had already signed "NO" on this when she entered schoold. They did it anyways.

I "gently" reminded them how it works if they give my child something I said no to, of course with the help of a lawyer, I would remind them again. it stopped. She apparently was sensitive to it, it gave her headaches and feel dizzy.

Now my last two did not take it either, and after a bit were homeschooled to avoid the liberal PC indoctrination, nothing worse than having the schools tell you they have to have immunizations made with monkey kidney cells and mercury and fluroide to boot..With that kind of physical abuse of the body, they would have taken a parent to court over it.

I'll pass on the eating of dirt....plenty of edible things here in the NW, and as of yet our water is untreated with limited filtering, so we get lots of minerals. However the EPA is trying to force us to chemically treat our municipal water which comes directly from the mountains. With this in mind I know where some of the aquifer outlets are along the Columbia River Gorge and am considering going in, filling up containers and hauling it out.....

fluoride tablet
    You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!! Man...what has been going on all these years and years...? This is truly twilite zone...

We do not have fluoride in our water here. Our water comes stright down from the mountains into our taps with minimal filtering, no chemicals, and no fluoride. So the schools, since I was in school, have always pushed fluoride tablets. Just as in immunizations though, you can opt out (wll here you can, not sure about other states).

Although in many ways Oregon is overtly liberal in political practises, it is to the advantage of the parents. Homeschooling without extreme oversight is possible, you can say no to immunizations and your kids can still attend schools (if you decide public indoctriniation is what you want for them) and no to fluoride. Up till now even, we could buy and sell raw milk...of course I grew up having unpasteurized from people we knew and it was fine, now the state has just said no more, although there has been almost no illnesses from it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We do not have fluoride in our water here. Our water comes stright down from the mountains into our taps with minimal filtering, no chemicals, and no fluoride. So the schools, since I was in school, have always pushed fluoride tablets. Just as in immunizations though, you can opt out (wll here you can, not sure about other states).

Although in many ways Oregon is overtly liberal in political practises, it is to the advantage of the parents. Homeschooling without extreme oversight is possible, you can say no to immunizations and your kids can still attend schools (if you decide public indoctriniation is what you want for them) and no to fluoride. Up till now even, we could buy and sell raw milk...of course I grew up having unpasteurized from people we knew and it was fine, now the state has just said no more, although there has been almost no illnesses from it.
    Personally I do not believe the ingested fluoride theory for teeth protection. Once a tooth is developed it has no vessels or way to transmit blood to the enamel. It is all a gigantic scam for profit or some kind of mind control experiment or both. You can't "heal" a rotten tooth with vitamins or floidation. Ask any tweeker. IMHO

I wish a study could be done for areas of floridation compaired to areas like yours that do not have it. How sad they made the kids eat the poison anyway.

Hardline, it is about money. I had an argument with a dentist not long ago about genetics versus really good care. All the people in my husbands family, no matter how great they cared for their teeth and saw dentists reguarly, they all wound up with huge dental issues. On the other hand, my family. My father never saw a dentist in his childhood, came from a dirt poor family andnutrition was an issue, and yet when he was dying of COPD the only thing wrong with his teeth were lack of oxygen to his gums which brought on tooth loss.

This dentist said "good teeth" are not inherited by genetics, only by good dental care. We had this discussion over my youngest who is the one of my kids who exhibits issues easier. Out of my family, six of us, five have fantastic teeth and one has problems despite constant work by dentists.

Last comment on dental issues. My friends family dentist admitted that toothpaste can do more damage via abrasiveness to the enamel, than just using a simple mouthwash and brushing. He also said for her son to overbrush, that also was hard on the enamel.

Hardline, it is about money. I had an argument with a dentist not long ago about genetics versus really good care. All the people in my husbands family, no matter how great they cared for their teeth and saw dentists reguarly, they all wound up with huge dental issues. On the other hand, my family. My father never saw a dentist in his childhood, came from a dirt poor family andnutrition was an issue, and yet when he was dying of COPD the only thing wrong with his teeth were lack of oxygen to his gums which brought on tooth loss.

This dentist said "good teeth" are not inherited by genetics, only by good dental care. We had this discussion over my youngest who is the one of my kids who exhibits issues easier. Out of my family, six of us, five have fantastic teeth and one has problems despite constant work by dentists.

Last comment on dental issues. My friends family dentist admitted that toothpaste can do more damage via abrasiveness to the enamel, than just using a simple mouthwash and brushing. He also said for her son to overbrush, that also was hard on the enamel.
    I have a friend...55 and he has never had a cavity.. I looked!

I have had a few, as a kid mainly, and likely from simply not brushing well enough, but not since.

EPA has been trying to force our municipal water system to start chemically treating the water here, and I think that was to include fluoridation, but so many people here have rallied against it. Our water is beyond pure, it has a natural sweetness to it (a mildly detectable one, not overt). I could not imagine it being chlorinated, it would ruin it and I would refuse to have our kids and us drink it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234