Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

five more on their way home

I just caught five illegals sitting in my daughter in laws car out here, it's cold wet and windy so I guess they simply gave up, BP came out and gave them a ride back home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

locking the car doors from now on, are ya MD?

Other than that.....you seem to have had a very productive day!
    Didn't even break a sweat to boot.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I always keep my truck locked.
    On a update we just had three more come through, Mountain dog and I tracked them till BP showed up and I let them take over.
    Been a busy day and it still ain't over.

Everyone caught and gone is one less to deal with. Great going.

Real life in the southwest...this is so exciting! I probably have more questions than you want to answer, but I''ll ask anyway.Do you have people coming across your property every day? How close do you live from the border? Are the BP easy to work with? How long does it take for them to get there? Has anyone ever tried to hurt you? Do they run off, or do they stay put until the BP get there? We don't get to catch anybody here (yet ). I'm glad that you have the guts to do this, you are saving our law enforcement a lot of work. We appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Real life in the southwest...this is so exciting! I probably have more questions than you want to answer, but I''ll ask anyway.Do you have people coming across your property every day? How close do you live from the border? Are the BP easy to work with? How long does it take for them to get there? Has anyone ever tried to hurt you? Do they run off, or do they stay put until the BP get there? We don't get to catch anybody here (yet ). I'm glad that you have the guts to do this, you are saving our law enforcement a lot of work. We appreciate it.
    LOL, yes this is real life in the southwest.
    Let me see if I can answer your questions.
    I really don't know how often they cross my property, not everyday but I know from tracks I don't catch them all. I live about 1/2 mile inland from the border and all that seperates me is BLM land so it is quite open out there and a known route for them. Most of the BP guys are great to work with, I can tell them I found some tracks and they take me seriously but I have been tracking longer than most of them, things don't always work out right and at times it takes them a long time to get here but for the most part I have no complaints, many of them know me and they seem like some very dedicated folks doing a damn fine job. I have nothing but respect for the BP out here.
    Most of the time when they are caught they know it and go along with the program, I treat them nice and ask if everyone is OK and will give them water or first aid when needed, the only ones to run off so far are the guides, they know they will get jail time. We have had a few problems with some of them trying to hurt us but most are not that way, in fact one helped my wife when she tripped and I have helped some of them with heat exhaustion.
    To sum it up, for the most part it's no big deal but I have had enough problems that I always have mountain dog with me and I am armed.

Please be careful MD. My husband and I spent Thanksgiving in Buckeye, AZ. What an eye opener. And I thought we had big problems in San Diego with illegal aliens. They are all over in AZ because of the population boom and housing construction that's taking place.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Wow, that's amazing! Did you learn to track on your own? I heard that the folks on the Indian Reservation are great trackers too. Do they help people in the rest of the state or do they only track on their own land? Is your dog able to find people on his own or does he take direction from you? Good to know that your family helps you out, I bet your daughter in law was shocked to find people in her car. Thanks for sharing your experience, this is very interesting.

29,999,995 to go !!! It can be done people like Mountaindog prove it. Hopefully before it gets too much worse we'll develope the national will to survive. We can't let the Southwest become the Gaza strip.
    I'd like to send all illegals a Christmas message "Adios Mo Fo's".

MW
    Mountaindog wrote:

I just caught five illegals sitting in my daughter in laws car out here, it's cold wet and windy so I guess they simply gave up, BP came out and gave them a ride back home.
    Check you neighbors car or barn next week because those same five will probably be sleeping there by then.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast