Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MountainDog wrote:
    Mountain dog and I
    Mountaindog,
    Are you beside yourself?

Now that would be fun. I just might come down there. San Diego is only 1 1/2 hrs away. Our new "National Sport"
    Who wants to keep score.
    Good work. you just found away to lure them in.
    ------------------------

Road trip to MountainDogs house...who's in?

I`m in
    ------------------------

I was going to be polite and wait for an invite, but MD is used to uninvited guests so maybe we should just pack it up and surprise him! I hear there is a car out back with our names on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Wow, that's amazing! Did you learn to track on your own? I heard that the folks on the Indian Reservation are great trackers too. Do they help people in the rest of the state or do they only track on their own land? Is your dog able to find people on his own or does he take direction from you? Good to know that your family helps you out, I bet your daughter in law was shocked to find people in her car. Thanks for sharing your experience, this is very interesting.
    Neese, you crack me up with all your questions but it's good to know you are interested in what goes on out here.
    I started to learn how to track over 20 years ago, some BP friends of mine showed me what to look for and I have been to several tracking classes, I learned by tracking illegals they are fun to track because they try to trip you up, I helped start a tracking class in Co. when I was with the K9 sar team out there. The Indians I think you are talking about are called the Shadow wolves, they patrol an area in AZ on Indian land and are some of the best trackers out there. You can do a web search on them.
    Searching with my dog is a combined effort, he needs to know that I want him to find but I need to direct him where to look and keep the wind in his face, once he gets the scent he takes the lead, he's not trained well enough to let him off lease and find them and then come back to me but he does a good job in helping me.

MK, anytime you would like to come down here it's OK, several minutemen are usually on the border and you don't need an invite, I can show you where to go if you like just drop me a PM and we can set up a meet. Lots of open BLM land for you to camp on.
    Neese you and your hubby are welcome as well.
    Bearpaw don't worry about me, I didn't get this old by not knowing what to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hell, I`ve got a tent and camping gear, walky talkies and my MinuteMen ID, we can camp out on the border. He probably has a 4 wheeler or two and some dogs.
    ------------------------

Have four wheel drive, will travel.
    Boy, if that doesn't give my age away nothing will.
    I have several dogs but the only one that goes with me is the real mountain dog.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MDWrote:
    If that ,means you remember the series "Have gun Will Travel". we`re in the same bracket.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    MDWrote:
    If that ,means you remember the series "Have gun Will Travel". we`re in the same bracket.
    Yes sir, that's just what I meant.
    On a lighter note I was just outside and heard a noise in the brush and mountain dog was on alert, we went out to have a look see and it turned out to be the neighbors donkey, every time he gets loose he comes over here looking for goodies and neck rubs.

So you have a Democrat next door,
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast