Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    So you have a Democrat next door,
    That could be, he is always looking for hand outs and will bite me if I am not careful or have something to feed him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A donkey? Things just keep getting better. It sounds like you have fun out there. MD, you are a good sport, I wasn't really trying to invite myself, I was just playing with you a little. And you are kind enough to invite everyone out! Now that is a nice guy. I am excited about working on the border though. I still need to get my card.

Way to go Mountain Dog! I'd venture that your tracking ability is partly due to your 0311 training.As a 3051 I didn't get a whole lot of boondocking and I was glad of it at the time!

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    Way to go Mountain Dog! I'd venture that your tracking ability is partly due to your 0311 training.As a 3051 I didn't get a whole lot of boondocking and I was glad of it at the time!
    In a way CD, here's a funny little story for you.
    I was out with my platoon somewhere and I think my Lt. was lost but when we got to where we were supposed to be my Gunny came up and told me to go out that way(pointing) till I found a dirt road and wait for the other platoon and lead them back, they were always sending me out cause they new I could find my way around, when I found the road I had to wait a long time, I think they got lost as well cause their Lt. was PO'd and I was probably lucky they didn't shoot me when I called out to them, it was getting pretty dark as we headed out and as we hit the heavy brush I couldn't tell which way to go, the Lt. was still PO'd and asked me if I knew where I was going, I was just about to tell him no when I saw a little green glow on the ground and then some more, I remembered reading that some plants put out a phosflourescent glow when crushed so I told the Lt. to follow me and I followed the little green glow all the way back, everybody thought I was great being able to find my way around in the dark but I never told them about the little green lights that led me back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This thread reads almost like a book, very interesting. I'm going to watch it so please let us know if anything new happens there MountainDog okay?
    Just may seek you out myself someday 'cause I'm probably not that far away (but I don't camp).
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Neese Wrote:
    I was just playing with you a little.
    No sexual harrassment on this board please
    ------------------------

Jean Wrote:
    but I don't camp).
    There`s a first time for everything.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Jean Wrote:
    but I don't camp).
    There`s a first time for everything.
    But I have camped, been there done that, but must admit haven't done it in years.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well you ain't going to see me doing much camping right now, last night the temps were down in the 20's and the wind chill factor buts in down lower than that, the water in the bird bath was froze soild.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123