Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I just watched the vid ,

That was pretty blatant , this needs to get spread around

When did it become acceptable for people to use such coersion (the 'latino vote') to manipulate candidates? Are we not all Americans (yeah well I'm not talking about the illegals)? When a lobby group, such as religious and unions expresses support for candidates who work for their ideas or values it's different. When ethnic groups try to advance 'their people', they are not being Americans. Even special interest groups do not comprise the numbers that a whole race of people do. I have always believed that having hyphenated americans was a devisive thing. My friends who were black, I never called them black-americans or African-Americans, why should I? I just called them my friend. Do they call me a white-american? Or my white friend? No, a friend, that is all. If the police needed an m.o. then that would require more description. Becoming American is more than enough of good. The act of coming to America to become American is to give up any prior nationality. Pledging allegiance to this country is a special thing. Allowing ethnic groups to coerce politicians is a fearful practice that is leading us down the path to destruction. Our founding-fathers left England for good reason so why would we follow after their mistakes to diminish our republic? What I am seeing is that the same ethnic groups who harbor ill-will and destructive feelings against this country are the known enemies, i.e. muslims(all), laraza, mecha, lulac and now obviously 'latino' groups. Our computers are not politically correct because have programs to stop the trojans. But because we have been dulled with political correctness, the time is ripe for invasion. The enemy announces that our own laws subvert us. They burn and trample our flag and plot our demise. They mock us and expect to be protected by our fair doctrine. Spring is coming, we need to clean our house before we are overwhelmed. It is now obvious to me that having Ron Paul for our president offers hope of regaining our nation. He is a good man and believes in our laws, he has served with honor. There is no hope whatsoever with the Clintons, Obama bin moslem or McNugget - NONE!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Nothing surprises me anymore about these so called people trying to run for president.

It will keep going as Bush leaves office. The constant lies and what I keep hearing is promises agter promises that are being made.
    The fence is still not up, and some are making the promise of putting it up, for years Bush said he was going to get it up. We have had our country the USA strip of all it is ... with these ILLEGALS who are into gangs and the loss of lives that are being taken every day, when the police are killed they gang memebers had bragged about it, it was on TV the other day. ILLEGALS are not only distorying lives of children but, women and family members.
    Americans are LOSING there RIGHTS. BUT, ILLEGALS are gaining because of the governemnet has its head up its ass.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Check this out. Shows picture of second Cuban flag in there.

alls.com/weblog/?entry=28915&only&rss
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Check this out. Shows picture of second Cuban flag in there.

alls.com/weblog/?entry=28915&only&rss
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

This is probably one of the worst things I have seen.

A presidential contender with a Cuban flag in his campaign office that has a picture of Che on it.

I have never heard of anything like this, there is nothing to compare this to. This should get spread around to everyone. Like I said I have an .flv copy of it if it gets taken down or doesn't show up any longer.

Do a quick Google search. It's all over the internet. That's how I found that link with the second picture.

Here's a little chat about it at Democratic Underground.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 32x4541245

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast