Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Yeah that's it. But NBC went above and beyond that.

disgusting... just plain disgusting.

Note that the NFL is forcing CBS, FOX, ESPN and NBC to air the commercials. Please put pressure on your local affiliates and on the NFL to withdraw this.

I didn't even know hispanics like American football...I thought they were into wimpy soccer

The crowd should have Booed ! ! ! Would that have been disrespectful? This needs to be stopped, give them an inch and they take ten miles. We know it, we have seen it, and we are the only ones that can stop it.
    The best message would have been Boos just like they do when we compete in their country, remember when the poor girl fell and they all laughed. Everyone should have stood up and walked out of that stadium.
    They have been having the worst singers performing The National Anthem at Nascar Races, and it is not just me that has noticed, the crew members are looking at each other like what is this, the crowd is restless and has been waving the flag. This weekend they actually had someone sing and did a wonderful job. There was complete silence and not a sole was moving, I cried. This is the highlight of the race for me.

I love that song and all it stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by LeShel
    The crowd should have Booed ! ! ! Would that have been disrespectful? This needs to be stopped, give them an inch and they take ten miles. We know it, we have seen it, and we are the only ones that can stop it.
    The best message would have been Boos just like they do when we compete in their country, remember when the poor girl fell and they all laughed. Everyone should have stood up and walked out of that stadium.
    They have been having the worst singers performing The National Anthem at Nascar Races, and it is not just me that has noticed, the crew members are looking at each other like what is this, the crowd is restless and has been waving the flag. This weekend they actually had someone sing and did a wonderful job. There was complete silence and not a sole was moving, I cried. This is the highlight of the race for me.

I love that song and all it stands for.
    Ack, Nascar NEVER should have went into Mexico...I'm still mad about that. And if you can't listen to the National Anthem and be moved, you are NOT an American

NASCAR has not done much in Mexico since or at least it has not been in the news.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

give them an inch and they take ten miles.
    Yep. Notice the press release linked earlier even says that the NFL did some spanish advertising last year but that they will step it up this year.

Then there is the fact that Al Michaels was doing commentary in spanish for a small part of hte game. That leads me to believe that the NFL's ultimate goal is to broadcast entire games on their major networks in Spanish.

NFL should stand for Nation For Latinos (and screw the rest of you)

Re: Football Not American anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    here in the mid west (illinois) we are watching the Bears/Cowboys (chicago up by 3) and we noticed the commercials are in spanish. i am really getting fed up.....
    I've noticed the same thing. Not only are commercials in spanish, but they also show Mexican flags in the bottom corner of the screen.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was SO incensed that I turned the game off. I also sent an email to NBCsports AND jimmy johns expressing my outrage. I definitely won't be buying JJ sandwiches again, even if it is handy.

If the NFL is Anti-American and PRO_ILLEGAL we should shout it from the rooftops until Americans get ticked off enough to boycott. We should boycott ANY company that would dare broadcast its commercials in illegal mexican spanish on AMERICAN TV STATIONS.

We don't need a national boycott, just like-minded individuals choosing not to do business with these companies again.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

JRB
    Maybe we should make a commercial that says three words. NO ABLA SPANISH!!!!! Im sure I didn't spell abla right but who cares!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast