Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Giuliani, blah blah blah. Cliche after cliche.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    CoolHead wrote:

Deport the family of soldiers serving our country in Iraq? These guys are over their risking their lives for our country and you want to deport their families? That's the last thing those boys need.
    Give me a break, McCain was using extremes to make a point! Besides that, I don't care what the circumstance is - if you're illegal, you need to go home, period! Sorry my feelings on the issue have offended you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    "The children of illegals are US citizens for crying out loud. They're Americans of Hispanic decent. My friends in the military know Hispanics and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them (1 out 10) had parents illegally here"

Huh!!!!!!!

Not exactly

If they were not born here they ARE NOT citizens
    I believe McCaine was referring to those children born here. If they're serving our country on the other side of the globe, and they learn that their family is being deported their morale is not going to be very high. We need to spare our soldiers of such distractions.

And sorry if I offended you by referring to Hispanics (are you Hispanic?). I just used them as an example since they constitute a large portion of the illegal population. But the same goes for all illegals of all places.

Huckabee: Lincoln reference. Lower taxes (he raised taxes big time).

speaks well, but says nothing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney: notes 25 years of private sector experience. notes change.

McCain: talks about "leadership" thinks he can "reenergize Republican base" ?? Not in our lifetimes!

MW
    CoolHead wrote:

The children of illegals are US citizens for crying out loud. They're Americans of Hispanic decent. My friends in the military know Hispanics and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them (1 out 10) had parents illegally here.
    Hey, I didn't say anything about Latinos, I was referring to ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YES!!!! They just took a vote-----the majority of the audience said that they now support Mitt Romney!!

The majority said that Huckabee was waffling his answers!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Luntz focus group responses:

Romney: strong leader, with strong moral background, corporate leadersip, viable oppenent against Dem.

Huckabee: waffled!

The majority----Huckabee has too much religion in his politics!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

They are talking to the group of undecideds now. How many liked Romney coming in, about 4 hands go up, how many now? half the room or more raise their hands. THEY LOVED MITT.
    They are saying Huckabee couldn't answer questions and appeared insincere.
    Asked what makes you the best candidate for President. I was disappointed again with Thompson. He droned on and on, looking down at the table, no enthusiasm.......he did not do well!
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast