Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the updates. Please keep them coming.

McCain candidate of change! Is he serious??!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just left a comment at Fox news and discovered that all the comments are from viewers disapointed that Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter were not in this debate.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I can't see past Guiliani's 3 marriages and infidelity when he is speaking. I don't really hear anything he is saying.

I hope Romney goes after McCain (and Giuliani) on their amnesty plans. This is good territory for us and reminds voters of the terrible McCain/Kennedy amnesty bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please keep filling up in...don't have cable....only regular channels (as i never watch TV...i am on Alipac every free minute!!!!!!!!)
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

amnesty and illegals are up now!!!

McCain just said......"I have never ever supported amnesty, and never will"!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

MW
    AmericanPatriot wrote:

I just left a comment at Fox news and discovered that all the comments are from viewers disapointed that Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter were not in this debate.
    Do you have a direct link available?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

McCain keeps putting out names of individuals that have endorsed him. Those people he keeps naming are not running for President, he is.

McCain is talking about immigration now. Pay fines, blah, blah, blah. He said he has never supported amnesty and never will. As president he will secure our borders. Americans are compassion.

McCain is lying again!! Saying he does not want to call up a mother of an illegal in our military-----ILLEGALS CANNOT be in our military!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    amnesty and illegals are up now!!!

McCain just said......"I have never ever supported amnesty, and never will"!!!
    Liar!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast