Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thompson makes a good point about telling the American people the truth. He said, using social security as an example, that the social security system is broken, then go before the American people and tell them that it's broken and this is what we need to do to fix it. He's right. A leader should be honest and truthful with the American people. Not doing things behind their back.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I wonder if it is on Fox News which I do not get.
    Look for a live link to listen online!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Romney just let it drop that Hillary today endorsed McCains amnesty plan

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I am so impressed with Romney, I wish I could vote for him tomorrow. I hate to say this, but I saw a testiness in Thompson, more like a condesending attitude toward Mathews that I didn't like. I believe he was trying to defend his tax plan and he got defensive. I didn't like it. I have to learn more about the various tax plans, but at this point I think Mitt is a star and I would trust whatever his plan is.
    I also like Romney. He answers the questions clearly and with a lot of information. He doesn't dodge issues/questions----even when done in a personal attack manner.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I like both Thompson and Romney.

I like some of Thompson's answers as well. However, it is true that a lot of people do not like the "manner" in which he answers the questions----he sometimes appears to be condensending (spelling???) in a way---like he is talking down to the questioner.

Banned
    While he does have some good answers

Thompson just seems like he's going through the motions
    There is no excitement there at all

Banned
    Huck is still not answering questions and is just blathering BS

xyz
    Thompson reminds me of FogHorn Leghorn..HE isn't condenscending ..he is...like Foghorn toward that ChickenHawk..
    I like Fred but..he is ...I don't know if he could beat Clinton or Obama (This boy's more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind)
    FogHorn Quotes
    http://www.wiseacre-gardens.com/buttons/foghorn.html

Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    Thompson reminds me of FogHorn Leghorn..HE isn't condenscending ..he is...like Foghorn toward that ChickenHawk..
    I like Fred but..he is ...I dunno..if he could beat Clinton or Obama
    He definitely does not appear to be excited about being in this race. So, it makes you wonder then----why is he doing it??? Was he pushed into by someone----even though he did not want to do it??

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast