Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Go Ensign.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Go Ensign.
    We should all send Ensign and our other friends in congress an e-mail
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Go Ensign.
    We should all send Ensign and our other friends in congress an e-mail
    Good idea. I just sent Neal Cavuto of Fox News an email about it and told him about Ensign and asked him to pose the question about this with Romney and McCain.

Let's see if we can get Romney some air time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Or, better yet, call his office and tell his staffers 'thanks'.

I did. The woman that answered was very pleasant and knew perfectly well what the Senator had just proposed (and this was over an hour ago....)

JRB
    I have an Idea. How about if the Money they want to give to the Illegals go into Federal and State funds to rid us of the Illegals. I wouldn't mind the Politicians spending our money for that. How about you????

Just think if this goes through for the Illegals that will mean another billion dollars sent to Mexico to further their efforts in draining the American People.
    Where is this going to stop?????

I just got the call. I will be on the Cavuto Moneyline show tonight around 6pm EST.

I need all the materials you can find and your opinions posted here for me to review please.

W

Hi AmericanMe. Think about this - An American has their social security number and an illegal alien has the American's social security number. Both file and both pay taxes. I guess that both will get checks at the addresses that they each supplied to the IRS. And I think that as long as you have a number, you will receive something, whether or not you pay any tax.

Any other way to view this? How wrong, wrong, wrong.

The very fact that illegal aliens will receive rebates is enough, but up to $1200.00 plus dollars. Disgusting, and our politicians are not blocking the way.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Here's my first draft of my talking point.

Talking Points

"We are going to borrow more money from China to give out checks to try and stimulate the economy in a way that throws future Americans into generational debt. Illegal aliens should receive no taxpayer funds or benefits.

This sends the wrong message. It says, to the over 1 billion impoverished people in the world that want to come to America "come to America illegally and we will reward you"

Illegal aliens are renowned for sending billions of dollars out of America as remittances each year. Many of the illegal aliens will send this money right out of the country thus removing any economic benefits to the US.

Also, the current language says "Resident aliens....assigned an Individual Tax Identification Number" This language would indicate that illegal aliens that have Tax ID numbers but do not file taxes would be eligible as well.

William Gheen
    ALIPAC.us

William, please clarify. Will this be on the FOX new Business Channel? Neil Cavuto comes on at 4PM EST on FOX News. Is this a new show on the new channel because we do not have this yet?

We need a video of you and thank you so much for speaking out on this. Where does the bleeding end and how much are we required and demanded to give to illegal aliens? Reward after reward for illegal behavior.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Just think about the millions upon millions of illegal aliens working and we are not only giving them our jobs and wages, we are now giving them rebates. Millions of illegals times $300, 600, 1200 dollars, could this government get any dumber.

What this means is that 385 Members of the Congress of the United States and the White House think that it is okay to reward illegal aliens and to reward them for breaking of the laws of the United States. Only 35 held out and who knows if this was the reason why.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast