Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William...

You might want to mention that the CASH ECONOMY has been estimated to be as high as ONE TRILLION DOLLARS per year...and much of this money goes OUT of our country. Why reward illegals, who constitute the major portion of this cash economy, with MORE money! Anyone with an ITIN # can claim they made $3000, but who knows how much they have taken in CASH...under the table. To add insult to injury, they can turn around and claim a boatload of dependents and receive an earned income tax credit of up to $2500!!!

ITIN's also are used to purchase homes...could be part of the sub-prime debacle.

ITIN's can be used to get credit cards.

Also, what about SSN's that are stolen or forged? How do they separate the checks for multiple users?

Below is a link to the trillion $$$ cash economy.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-und ... conomy.htm

I don't get the show either, I only get Neal at 11:00 pacific! SOMBODY RECORD PLEASE!!!

W. your talking points are terrific.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Hi AmericanMe. Think about this - An American has their social security number and an illegal alien has the American's social security number. Both file and both pay taxes. I guess that both will get checks at the addresses that they each supplied to the IRS. And I think that as long as you have a number, you will receive something, whether or not you pay any tax.

Any other way to view this? How wrong, wrong, wrong.

The very fact that illegal aliens will receive rebates is enough, but up to $1200.00 plus dollars. Disgusting, and our politicians are not blocking the way.

Ephesians 4:32
    Good points...how is the IRS ever going to straighten out multiple users on one SSN! They don't even report stolen SSN's to other agencies, much less the legitimate holder.

Illegal is illlegal is illegal!

I'd like to know if they are going to start taxing money that is sent back to foreign countries. That would help to alleviate our debt and those taxes can go to Americans out of jobs because of illegals as unemployment benefits.

I would to know if there is a safety factor in the wording that SS#'s will be checked very carefully to make sure they are legitimate.

You might mention Senator Ensign and that we support his amendment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JRB
    William,
    I just got off the phone with my Dad and he told me something interesting regarding the stimulous package.

It seems that our elderly people that are on Social Security wont be elegible for the Stimulous Package. After spending a lifetime of Paying Taxes this is how our government is saying thanks for your support all these years. They on the other hand are willing to give this to Illegal Immigrants? I am going to try to get a copy of the stimulous package and dredge my way through it for a specific reference. I can only hope this is mis-information but with the games Our Political Reps have played in the past I can believe they would do this.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I don't get the show either, I only get Neal at 11:00 pacific! SOMBODY RECORD PLEASE!!!

W. your talking points are terrific.
    I think this must be the new Fox Business Channel. I don't have it because my cable co. was charging for it....I have all the digital cable channels and my monthly service is $90/mo....I think Time Warner is charging around $5.95/mo for Fox...so I said NO thank you!

I hope we can get a Video of William!

JRB, thank you for sharing the information and thank your Dad. Anything else you discover while reading and dredging through information, please let us know.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Ask Neil for some FNC time to give him the story on
    Juan Hernandez

The story that the msm refuses to put out

PLEASE

JRB
    Singles
    Determine Eligibility:
    If you earned less than $3,000 - unfortunately you’d get nothing.
    If you earned more than $3,000 but paid no taxes, you’d get $300.
    If you earned more than $3,000 and paid taxes, you get $600.
    If you have children, add $300 per.
    Determine Phaseout Reduction:
    The phaseout levels begin at $75k and end at $87k, at a reduction of 5% per $1,000 over the lower limit. If you earn above $87k, you’re over and thus get nothing regardless of the math.

Couples
    Determine Eligibility (appears to be the same as singles):
    If you earned less than $3,000 - unfortunately you’d get nothing.
    If you earned more than $3,000 but paid no taxes, you’d get $600.
    If you earned more than $3,000 and paid taxes, you get $1,200.
    If you have children, add $300 per.
    Determine Phaseout Reduction:
    The phaseout levels begin at $150k and end at $174, at a reduction of 5% per $1,000 over the lower limit. If you earned above $174k, you’re over and thus get nothing regardless of the math.

This is the website I went to for the above info. http://www.bargaineering.com/articles/2 ... ained.html

It doesn't say it here but if you look at the earned less than $3000 does that mean above and beyond Social Security? If people are living on just SS would they get it? Still Searching!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Ask Neil for some FNC time to give him the story on
    Juan Hernandez

The story that the msm refuses to put out

PLEASE
    Glenn Beck will broadcast the story on Juan Hernandez tonight on CNN. Actually he already introduced the topic last night - saying that Juan makes the blood shoot out of his eyes, etc.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast