Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"GeorgiaPeach"]Gogo, I actually called my Congressman's office back because my Senator's Office repeated what you just said. The Congressional staffer read me a press release going out on the Republican leader's site that said illegal aliens would not get rebates under the Stimulus Package. I called the staffer back and told her what my Senator's Office said and made the point, Why would the Senate be addressing this, if it were not the case. She pondered that and said she would look in to it further.

They don't even know what they vote on and then expect us to believe their ignorance and denial.

I notice that a press release has not been posted and so maybe, just maybe they figured out they don't know what is in the Bill and that they just voted for illegal aliens to receive rebates.
    Maybe thats why they are waiting until tonight or tomorrow morning to vote, maybe they actually decided to read it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good for you Georgia. Take them to task. Glad Tancredo made that distinction.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,326928,00.html

WASHINGTON — Members of the Senate Finance Committee passed a bill Wednesday they say will fix a loophole in the House-passed economic stimulus package that
    Code:
    allows some illegal immigrants to qualify for tax rebate checks.
    The fix requires that anyone eligible for a rebate envisioned in a House-passed $161 billion stimulus package must have to have a valid Social Security number, rather than an Individual Tax Identification Number.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    The sad part is this was Demacrates and Republicans alike who passed this piece of crap...we need to let the Senate know what we think of then charging Americans yet again for illegals.

sending to all the msm NOW!!!!
    It stinks! The illegals already can afford to send, what is it now, 26 billion
    dollars a year back to Mexico!!!!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567