Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Just saw the Fox report

They had 2 talking heads

One wanted the govt to track them through the taxpayer id numbers
    arrest and deport

The other said since they pay in they are entitled to the money

He also brought up the fact that America spoke last night
    by supporting John McCain , he said Americans just
    don't care about immigration anymore

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I've come to the conclusion that this doesn't really matter

America seems to be just fine with the illegal alien invasion,

McCain is leading in all the races for next week and Rudi's endorsement
    pretty much locks it up for him ,

If someone has an answer I'd like to hear it , I sure don't

The one think that could derail McCain is the amount of amnesty
    backers he has like Hernandez but those stories never
    hit the msm and they never will

Thats the only way to stop him , maybe
    CONGRESS!!! I don't care who gets the presidency the fight is in congress and I am not about to give up or give in after all the hard work we have all put into this....so unless they out right give amnesty it is not over and quiting is not an option, we are AMERICANS and we do not SURRENDER!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

"The plan, which would send at least some rebate to anyone with at least $3,000 in income— with more going to families with children and less going to wealthier taxpayers — faces an uncertain future in the Senate. "

ILLEGALS PAY NO TAXES; THEY CLAIM 9 DEPENDENTS AND RECEIVE AN EARNED INCOME TAX CREDIT!!!

THIS BILL WILL GIVE MORE TO FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN..I.E. ILLEGALS!

IT PASSED THE HOUSE 385 TO 35!!! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE???? EVERYONE HAS DONE A 180!!

If Fox is making this a day long story and if the radio hosts pick this up, Immigration will be big again in this debate. I hope the Dems push this in the Senate.

Has anyone forwarded this to our radio hosts? Rush, Beck, etc.????

I just sent it to Glenn Beck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, it's even better than that (sarcasm ) - According to the interview just replayed on CSpan(s), Sen Grassley said:

"Under this plan 20 million low-income seniors will not get any help at all" [probably because they are fixed-income dependent folks]

And, as an FYI, consider this:

7.2 millions IA workers in US (I know, I know.... ) * $300 (per worker, does not include larger rebate for married worker, children dependents...etc)
    = $2.16 billion

Or, in other words, we are borrowing 2.1 billion dollars, from the Chinese to give people that aren't supposed to be here - much less working - and many of those functionally won't earn enough from their illegal employment to even be able to pay into the income tax coffers.... to give them a 'refund'....

We lose in borrowing the money, we lose in subsidizing workers that are probably not even needed to be here, we lose in allowing people to manipulate the tax system, we lose, we lose, we lose....

What are they thinkin'....?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SOSAD -
    CONGRESS!!! I don't care who gets the presidency the fight is in congress and I am not about to give up or give in after all the hard work we have all put into this.
    YES!

We were successful EVERY TIME the issues have come before the House and Senate. While interest in the Prez race is warranted, the fight will really play itself out in the Congress. Our record there has been great. If we focus on where we are strongest (Congress and state/local level) we will again succeed - in spite of who ever ends up being crowned President again.

The sad part is this was Demacrates and Republicans alike who passed this piece of crap...we need to let the Senate know what we think of then charging Americans yet again for illegals.

sending to all the msm NOW!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

DISCUSSION ON FOX

The conversation starts with, Not all illegals, just those with special tax number will receive $300-600 dollar checks. Under House Rules illegal would get rebate checks.

Mark Williams is saying, "The Democrats never miss an opportunity to put it to the working stiff American. If these illegal aliens have tax payer ID numbers, we have their addresses, bank accounts, and we should be knocking on their door and seizing their accounts like we would seize any drug dealer or any other criminal accounts,..." we need help we are losing our homes, our families are in danger, taxes are a crushing burden, we need an economic stimulus plan, but not ? (missed that)."

John Scott of FOX asks David, "is this a big income redistribution plan":
    David Corn of Mother Jones magazine says the Vote was 385 - 35, and asks "who also supported this?" - the White House, the Republicans and Democrats and White House. I understand why you are upset Mark. John McCain, your biggest enemy won the Florida primary. Only 16% of voters said they cared about this issue. They qualify for rebate as much as anyone else

John Scott (FOX) asks, "Does that become a magnet for more?" David Corn saId," They qualify for rebate as much as anyone else If Mark wants to pick his own lettuce and mow his own lawn, then things will change."

Mark Williams says "Put a bowl of milk out for stray cats and you get more stray cats. Stop feeding them and you won't have stray cats. They won't come. Mark says to seize their assets, not give them more. These people are crooks and illegal and those people who hire them just be put in jail and seize their assets. Mark says that we are winning the battle against illegal immigration.

House wll give up to $1200.00 to married couples.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

GeorgiaPeach....what about all the illegals using stolen SSN's? If they have payroll taxes withheld...won't they get a refund, too? It's the same thing with the Totalization Agreement that Bush has yet to sign....millions of illegals will get money back even if they used stolen SSN's.

Banned
    Just announced on Fox that Sen John Ensign of Nevada
    will offer an amendment to deny this to illegals

Just breaking

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast