Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Good.........Maybe Thompson will take some votes away from McCain and Huckabilly!!!
    That is what I was thinking!

No, you are wrong McAmnesty-----the nation is just as concerned about illegals!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Let McCain, Huckabee and Thompson slug this one out, wear on each other.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Good.........Maybe Thompson will take some votes away from McCain and Huckabilly!!!
    That is what I was thinking!
    Romney and Thompson think a like on a lot of issues.

If Thompson does not want to invest the personal time/sacrifices into being president-----wouldn't he make a great vice president to Romney???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I read someplace where Frank Luntz(?) was caught trying to influence or sway one of the focus groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    I read someplace where Frank Luntz(?) was caught trying to influence or sway one of the focus groups.
    I don't think that anything would surprise anyone at this point!!!

This would not surprise me at all!!

McCain would not answer Sean's question about an enforcement only bill. he admitted that the American people didn't trust the government to secure the border (in his plan) but claimed that he has no change in policy

Thompson won on immigration. Again, the only one to mention attrition through enforcement -- although he calls it enforcement through attrition.

Paul lost the vote of the undecided group of Republicans......but I just consulted my crystal ball, and I predict that he will HANDILY win the text poll. Let's see if my bold prediction comes to pass........
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

It was good that McC went first. He opened himself up for critique and couldn't interrupt others.

Good Night Legal.

You may vote in the poll at FOX. The number to text is on the bottom of the screen.

You may also leave comments at the following Townhall link. (Huckabee comments would be good) (There are several different threads to comment on I believe)

http://www.townhall.com/blog/default.as ... 7082514863

Matthew 5:44
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)