Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

War talk first, I hope the immigration part is coming up or maybe they don't want to hear that great speech again. Sways votes.

Matthew 5:44
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I missed the whole debate does anyone know if they are going to show it over?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    fox should be really embarassed right now. They did everything they could to discredit Ron Paul and he won their own text poll.
    Anyone who watched the debates knows that Ron Paul did not win.
    You are one opinion. America has spoken tonight on the FOX poll of all polls!!! YYEEEE HAAAA :P :P

To me, Paul and maybe Fred, are the only two who seem to not be a 'polititian.'

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    Ron Paul has run away with the Fox text poll!!!! Holly Molly!! You go Ron Paul!! Again the American people have spoken!!! :P :P :P :P
    Now, lets see if they can break away from the internet polls when it comes time to do the actual voting-----as they seem to have forgot that part!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Bren, the other candidates supporters had the same option to support their candidate. Or are you going to believe 28 people in a room.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    fox should be really embarassed right now. They did everything they could to discredit Ron Paul and he won their own text poll.
    Anyone who watched the debates knows that Ron Paul did not win.
    You are one opinion. America has spoken tonight on the FOX poll of all polls!!! YYEEEE HAAAA :P :P
    It is kids who are voting in those internet polls-----or there would be larger numbers who actually show up to do the voting in the "real" world.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Ron Paul has run away with the Fox text poll!!!! Holly Molly!! You go Ron Paul!! Again the American people have spoken!!! :P :P :P :P
    Now, lets see if they can break away from the internet polls when it comes time to do the actual voting-----as they seem to have forgot that part!!!
    This was not internet it was text through your cell phone. Wake up America Ron Paul is on the move!!!
    :P :P :P

I liked this line too - ""We get to decide when to open the gate and when to close it," (Fred Thompson)

Having good lines and good key points to counter open borders McCain is very important during the debates, no matter who is the deliverer of the lines.

Matthew 5:44
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Sorry but I don't watch anything but FNC except sometimes Lou Dobbs on CNN..lol
    I have been addicted to foxnews since 2000 and my TV stays on foxnews. It is better that the main stream media a WHOLE lot better !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.