Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Did anyone catch the interview after the debate with McCain and Hannity? He said he changed his mind about securing the border first, because he heard the people. Then he said, but the people still want some kind of pathway for the illegals here. He just never gives up, does he.
    He ALWAYS says that!!! And, Lindsey Graham is his campaign advisor----but they never ask him-----why did he call US citizens xenophobes and bigots when speaking in front of La Raza!!
    Because he is an idiot and a traitor to all of us, we need to see him run out of town.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    tinybob, I could not put enough "eye rolling" signs on here to cover McCain's fairytale comment on that pathway to citizenship line. Come on Mr. McCain, it is all of those illegal alien businesses and supporters and leeches that buy and promote that thinking.

Matthew 5:44
    He just doesn't get it, does he. He thinks if he smoothes the people over with border security that we'll all smile and welcome all the illegal aliens here. I don't think so.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    Bren, I have an honest question for you, why are we in Iraq? why aren't our troops here on the border fighting the Mexican military?
    The Iraq issue is an entirely different issue. And, increased Border Patrol, the fence, and technology on our border---- would be just as effective as our military.
    Yes, it is a different issue, but not really we are occupying them, and Mexico is occupying us.
    Paul was right, bring our border patrol that is on the Iraq border and put them back on ours. A few months ago I was looking at job sights, and they were asking for border patrol, I think it was an american company who was looking for border patrol at a salary of 120,000, for the middle east. Our border control is nowhere near paid that. I think it was Dyncorp...
    Yes, a fence and border patrol would be effective, but I do not agree with technology as they can watch them go through on their cameras but what will stop them?

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Did anyone catch the interview after the debate with McCain and Hannity? He said he changed his mind about securing the border first, because he heard the people. Then he said, but the people still want some kind of pathway for the illegals here. He just never gives up, does he.
    He ALWAYS says that!!! And, Lindsey Graham is his campaign advisor----but they never ask him-----why did he call US citizens xenophobes and bigots when speaking in front of La Raza!!
    Because he is an idiot and a traitor to all of us, we need to see him run out of town.
    McCain tries to keep Graham hidden in the shadows----he doesn't want too many people aware that he is part of his campaign!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Alan Combes just brought up a survey that said 47% of America wants a pathway to citizenship for illegals
    Actually it is 100%, 80% want the citizenship pathway to the illegals country of origin, the other 20% want the pathway to US citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bren, I have an honest question for you, why are we in Iraq? why aren't our troops here on the border fighting the Mexican military?
    The Iraq issue is an entirely different issue. And, increased Border Patrol, the fence, and technology on our border---- would be just as effective as our military.
    Yes, it is a different issue, but not really we are occupying them, and Mexico is occupying us.
    Paul was right, bring our border patrol that is on the Iraq border and put them back on ours. A few months ago I was looking at job sights, and they were asking for border patrol, I think it was an american company who was looking for border patrol at a salary of 120,000, for the middle east. Our border control is nowhere near paid that. I think it was Dyncorp...
    Yes, a fence and border patrol would be effective, but I do not agree with technology as they can watch them go through on their cameras but what will stop them?
    Only technology------if it is along with the fence and increased Border Patrol agents.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    McCain tries to keep Graham hidden in the shadows----he doesn't want too many people aware that he is part of his campaign!!
    I'd hide him also if I were him!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Alan Combes just brought up a survey that said 47% of America wants a pathway to citizenship for illegals
    You know how those polls are........It depends on how they ask the questions.

They phrase the questions so that they get the responses that they want!!!
    First off that has to be a lie unless it is the illegal criminals voting

I watch Fox but if they start telling a bunch of lies and turning into a Support Mexicans and other Latinos (La Raza) channel then the can kiss my United States Born and Breed Hiney
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I want to buy your crystal ball!!
    Not for sale.

You actually expect me to depart with such a valuable asset?

I mean, it did not appear that he had won.

The focus group said that he had lost.

Yet, the crystal ball told me that Paul would win, and I trusted it in the face of incredible odds. Its incredible, really.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    You know how those polls are........It depends on how they ask the questions.

They phrase the questions so that they get the responses that they want!!!
    First off that has to be a lie unless it is the illegal criminals voting

I watch Fox but if they start telling a bunch of lies and turning into a Support Mexicans and other Latinos (La Raza) channel then the can kiss my United States Born and Breed Hiney
    Yeah, but then there are no other channels to watch-----CNN is even worse!!!