Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Is anyone at ALIPAC making the elimination of these unconscionable handouts of taxpayer dollars a priority? If there's a petition drive or a letter that needs my signature on it, please let me know.

If possible, I would like to see a listing of the laws, including title, section, and any other descriptive information, compiled into a list that I can send to my Senators and Congressman in order to DEMAND their immediate repeal. I do not condone my tax dollars being spent in that manner and I do not see that our compact with our government authorizes such theft and redistribution.

Banned
    I do not condone my tax dollars being spent in that manner and I do not see that our compact with our government authorizes such theft and redistribution.
    I agree! I am so sick of US taxpayers footing the bill for so many benefits that are not even available to our own citizens - all so employers can have cheap labor and avoid hiring Americans.

FOCUS CAMPAIGN! US TAX REVOLT! just teasing but wouldnt it be nice to think about.No more freebes to anyone's kids except tax payers kids!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Pintobean, where do you get the financial informatio in the government site, just by typing in "migrant"?

In the meantime I will start looking.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12