Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank Georga peach and zeezil. I finally got a few minutes to play and you had to use logic and facts to scare them all away
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They have losing arguments. Education or dropouts are the choices. Well, if they finish high school the dropout claim is false. Unfortunately they are currently provided that K-12 education FREE at our taxpayer expense. And education beyond that is available in their home nations.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Zeezil, you are too modest for your own good! YOU rock! You were the one who started us on that thread. And GP kicked it up a notch. No, 10 notches!! WTG, Georgia!

I was in there a few days ago... remember Dee? The one whose posts just all disappeared? Is she back? Gee, I have having soooo much fun raising her blood pressure. It was so easy to do! She fell for every trick in the book, to the point where she was a raving screaming lunatic and so the mods expelled her. Hahahahah. Oh God, Life is Good!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Another thread to have fun on!

In case you are in for some variety, here is another thread I'm on:

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/kxtv/ ... 7TUI8S0O8L

It's about Arnie's veto of the Dream Act. Ok, it's not as exciting as Zeezil's thread, but there are some loonies there too. Check out ConRepAmerica; he/she is going ballistic the more he/she posts. MMG rocks. Very level-headed, factual, and respectful. The tide starts to turn in our favor from page 5 onwards. Of course, you will recognize me as Ex_OC there.

Enjoy!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I just saw this title and I'm LMAO!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where cna I find that actual bill Dream Act..To read through it ?
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Okay Triumph, give me a few minutes and I will try to give you the links for complete understanding and a breakdown of the "sneaky" parts.

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

The bill may change numbers and may come back attached to something else. Presently, the stand alone bill is S. 774. Senator Durbin is the sponsor and the co-sponsors are listed at the link.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:s.00774:

To fully understand the "sneaky" parts, read this:

http://www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/sena ... n0507.html

and this:

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/bg2069.cfm

hope this helps Triumph

Psalm 91

Oh Dixie, you are missing the fun.

Psalm 91

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast