Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cayla, I'll play with you!! Problem is it won't be fun coz we're on the same side.... LOL. Maybe we can play with our Barbies instead? Is there such a thing as Illegal Barbie? Hahhaha.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is another Dream Act news letter taking comments if you would like to leave one (1)

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is another Dream Act news letter taking comments if you would like to leave one (1)

http://media.www.dailyutahchronicle.com ... 2331.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach

http://media.www.dailyutahchronicle.com ... 2331.shtml

True Blue is already there posting.

Maybe we should go in force to the Dreamact forum itself. I lost the link but am thinking about doing a search registering and bringing my arguments into the enemies own backyard.

Hi slyhunter. Well, we could do that or you can go over there and read and learn what is up and leave them to their plans. They said today that Senator Durbin wants them to send their stories in so they believe the Dream Act is coming back shortly.

Watching from the outside can be beneficial , but I totally understand your reasoning.

Stirring them up may send them over here to stir us up. They know we are here you know. A real hornet's nest would result.

Let's post on the news sites with Dream articles. They must believe they are making some difference.

Slyhunter, There was only one post I think when I read the article. Well, if you are up for it. Let's visit. This is obviously so very important to them, it should be even more important to us.

zeezil, cayla, everyone, come out, come out, wherever you are. It is time to play.

I don't like how the older comments are first.

wow, i don't know how they did this. I was just lurking at The Dream Act Portal Forum. I NEVER POSTED ONCE ONLY LURKED. I had an email that someone had pm'd me, which was surprising. when I clicked the link I got this:
    You have been banned from this forum.
    Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.
    I wonder how they knew I was not a dreamer. I was not under cayla99.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast