Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I know its hard not to fall for their trap..An spam as they do..But try to refrain cause I have a feeling tomorrow moderators will take care of it
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Actually they deleted most of his posts, so they already acted.
    Additionally they shortened the area that comments can be viewed. I can barely see three comments per page now. I'm thinking they are doing that to limit those who are posting for viewers instead of posting for themselves.

I just checked other pages. I bet the shorter pages are due to the deletions. But then why are the new pages shorter too? I verified True Bleu's posts have been deleted.

Slyhunter, you are doing a great job. Thank you.

Dixie, this Dream Act is going to be on us soon. We need to be calling and emailing everyone that we can to educate them and to ask them to call and email too. Ask the people you contact to call their Senators and email friends and family, etc.

Pass this message on.

These need to be sent to everyone we contact.

Stand alone Dream Act bill is currently S. 774. Things could change or Senator Dick Durbin may try to attach to some other bill. Your calls and emails need to tell Senators absolutely no benefits of amnesties for illegal aliens PERIOD>

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/bg2069.cfm

http://www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/sena ... n0507.html

http://www.alipac.us/

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cayla99, come back and play. I love your posts. We need the humor with the intellect.

Psalm 32
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The " Dreamies " are making education availability a nightmare for legal citizens!!!

Citizens are forced to stand in line behind anchor babies, social welfare recipients, and worker comp frauds, all of the illegal variety! If a field worker injures himself he can claim workers comp and is retrained for a job an American will do!

Recently speaking with women in my age group..lets say no longer twenty, who are in need of a job due to the increasing burden their husbands must bear in paying increased taxes on homes and for legal laborers workers comp and health care.

These woman found that trade schools, state funded programs and colleges are filled to capacity with Anchor Babies along with the others listed above and there is at times a two yr. waiting period for LVN training desperately needed here in our State. I really became irate after reading how the U.S. would like to instigate a program to train nurses in Mexico! Of course the classes will be bi-lingual. SICK!
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Im done for now,,,,I believe there are just 5/6 of us on the thread
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Cayla said:

but they won't even play with me any more
    Well Cayla, just wait, once you have been here long enough, and have won enough rounds with the trolls and OBLer's, you see, they won't play with you, or debate you anymore, but they will start to go after you. Be prepared, it is their last attempt to smear us when they know they have lost.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is only one pro dreamer on there. And I believe Dee is Trueblue. Posting that same inane crap over and over again everytime she thinks nobody is looking. I know the strategy. New readers will only read a page or two and not know she is a spammer if nobody is there to reply to her.

That is the idea. The pages have gotten smaller for readers to only read a few comments at a time. If a pro Dreamer writes the garbage it fills the page. Gotta keep checking in slyhunter.

Psalm 91

standingalone, I appreciate you posting these experiences. We learn from one another.

Psalm 91

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast