Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Here is another Dream Act news letter taking comments if you would like to leave one (1)

http://media.www.dailyutahchronicle.com ... 2331.shtml

Psalm 139:14
    True Blue is already there posting.
    why would the site administrator need to review my comments before posting?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla wrote:
    wonder how they knew I was not a dreamer. I was not under cayla99.
    Cookies my dear, tracking cookies! When you bounce from one site to another clear your cache (delete temporary internet files and cookies) first. Your IP address has probably been flagged on that site now so it likely will not do any good to go back there, but delete the cookies and give it a try!

Thank you tiredofapathy for the reminder to do this.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cayla, it says that before any of us post. This site seems to protect itself more with the security code etc. Go ahead and post. You will need to check the spam box as well.

Put your screen name in where it says name.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like you all have been haveing two much fun with the dreamers!

Let's stop them again, looks like they are going to run it through on another bill!!!

------------ACTION ALERTS! ----------------------
    Please take action NOW!!!!!

FROM NUMBERS USA ACTION ALERT: "STOP SANCTUARY CITIES"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=87029
    "ACTION ALERT..."DREAM ACT" HR3043 "LABOR, HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES APPROPRIATIONS BILL", COULD BE AS SOON AS TODAY OR TOMORROW!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=87045
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    CONTACT TALK RADIO....
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=76263
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SoSad, those babies are having fits.

Psalm 91

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    SoSad, those babies are having fits.

Psalm 91
    I can see that GeorgiaPeach!! I think you all are a little too experienced for them!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SoSad, you may be right.

I checked out their site. I see now it would be a waste of time, better to not register and lurk. They can't ban me that way and it is a way to get info. Additionally, they aren't interested in giving critiques a fair chance, they only want to win a path to becoming citizens in any way they can get it. They are only interested in handouts and you can't argue with someone like that.

Their intent is so apparent nobody needs to go there to get them to reveal their true selves. They are doing it by themselves as it is. Lurkers and potential new users can see it for themselves and move on without the need of a protaganist.

I like you slyhunter. We all need to call, email, and fax everyone to alert them to Senator Durbin's new attempt to try and bring this up right away. We will play with the children more later and "lurk" or see what they are doing or what they may know that we are not privileged too. We may get an alert through them too.

I think they have a line to Senator Durbin's office.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast