Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

did anyone hear the Presidents speech? I did not get to listen, but Im reading the follow-ups.

All I can find is this...

"The government also is waiving rules on fuel blends to ease gasoline shortages and releasing oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.
    ``Our citizens must understand this storm has disrupted the capacity to make gasoline and distribute gasoline,'' Bush said.

DID ANYONE HERE THIS MAN SAY ONE THING ABOUT SAVING OR CONSERVING GAS DURING THIS CRISIS? AS PRESIDENT OF THE US, IT IS CLEAR THAT ALL AMERICANS SHOULD CONSERVE AT THIS TIME.

Does he know what the word Conserve or Conservative means?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Broward County, Fl. $2.90 unleaded. $3.10 for Premium. As of 6pm EST.

RUMORS that Dade County (Miami) is out of gas, and that south Broward is running out. Don't know if it's true.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He said that we would be Seceding but I think he meant succeeding to get help in the devastated areas. He should really study how to pronounce words correctly. Then of course it wouldn’t be so much fun laughing at him.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Then of course it wouldn’t be so much fun laughing at him.
    The man will always make me laugh. Any still picture will do for me. I can simply close my eyes, picture him in a yellow and red polka-dot bikini, hanging from a branch saying "Dub-Ya Boosh".
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    tapping in to congress would only get us hot air.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! At least the tires would get inflated!

WSB-TV in Atlanta confirmed to WND that a retailer in a rural area outside the city had priced its gas at $5.87, and the TV station indicated it had another unconfirmed report of $5.99.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=46083
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    All the gloom and doom about gas shortages arent helping things. We have plenty of gas, all we have to do is tap into congress.
    Actually its crude oil we have plenty of... what we don't have are refineries to process the oil to gas. 7 major refineries knocked out by hurricane.

The Governor of NC, Mike Easley, was on TV tonight saying what Bush should have been saying. He has called for all North Carolinians to conserve gas.

Then again he is not an oil man.

W

tms

On one of our local news they said in Colorado no laws against price gouging expect in GA it has started. Consumers can just choose to go else where, one gas station was now charging almost $3.50 or 3.60 in Golden and in Alanta or in GA somehwere Gas was almost $6 a gallon what?????

Out here in Colorado even far from the coast the gas stations are waiting for tanks to refill them. There are a lot of yellow out of order bags on pumps so I hear.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

tms

Tap into Congress Funny You try
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast