Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree with you JBParrothead, but I like ReggieMay's post for what it represents best,.......do your own research, and check the words of the messenger with a very discerning ear.

Does not matter what anyone thinks of Beck nor what he does, what is important is the message of teaching history (which are public schools do not) and issue of faith: I was telling anyone I knew 12 years past America was failing due to greed, corruption and lack of values and I was told it's simply economics 101, well here we are and it wont get better until we control corruption and return to basic American values.

Like him or hate him Beck is on the correct message.IMO
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

The far lefties are scared to death of Glenn Beck and I love it !!

If they have the nerve to say something critical of Glen you can bet he will air their dirty laundry and/or prove them to be the hypocrits they really are.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    IMO
    Just the fact that his show is part history lesson is well worth it.

I also like his message of do your own research , its what we do here most of the time anyway.

Glenn does have 24/7 security , just FYI

His message is not popular with the left or the neocons

I think someone said that that is his draw , he speaks to "everyman"

Beck also disagrees with O'Reilly on the immigration issue

Beck gets slammed for the same reason that Sharon Angle is getting slammed by the left and Reid , They want this country to go back to its principals , Exactly what the left and the progressives DO NOT WANT

Banned
    Yes JB , He can be a clown at times

But it always has a message and its usually a good one.

Now Dobbs is another story,

He has been getting a ton of face time on Fox
    I called it when he left cnn , I think sooner rather than later he will be working for Fox (If he isn't already )

Glen Beck is actually part of the oligarchy. Here's how they work it. They know that a lot of people are starting to find out the facts about how the U. S. is actually run so they can't just silence somebody like they used to. Instead they hire somebody like Beck and put him out there and let him ape some of the things people like us say. But it's just the ape version. So don't be mislead. BTW Beck also supports some type of legalization. Keep this in mind: If somebody tells you five things and four of them are true but one is false then the whole thing is false. That's Glen Beck.

Glen Beck is actually part of the oligarchy. Here's how they work it. They know that a lot of people are starting to find out the facts about how the U. S. is actually run so they can't just silence somebody like they used to. Instead they hire somebody like Beck and put him out there and let him ape some of the things people like us say. But it's just the ape version. So don't be mislead. BTW Beck also supports some type of legalization. Keep this in mind: If somebody tells you five things and four of them are true but one is false then the whole thing is false. That's Glen Beck.
    Well stated Justthatguy.

"[T]he mice & Frogs may fight, till the Kite devours both."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    Your take is wrong

If your statement was true , what purpose would it serve to have Beck dumping all over the system and powers that be?

Keep in mind that Becks message is not one of violent revolution or armed revolt.
    I do believe Beck would have the real power if he wanted it right now , could he become a "hitler" ?
    Well , he is sure developing a following but I believe its because
    his message is opposite of a "hitler"

He has developed a huge following in a very short time , getting a few hundred thousand in one place in a few months has to mean something.
    Not everyone could have done that

If I owned the goose that laid golden eggs, why would I wish for a Hitler to destroy the goose?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    If I owned the goose that laid golden eggs, why would I wish for a Hitler to destroy the goose?
    Keep in mind , I said his message is opposite but he has the ability to attract very large amounts of people , Hitlers message did that also

I'm not comparing the two in any way but their abilities to articulate a popular message

Hitler was political , I haven't decided if Beck is political , I guess in a way he is even though he claims not to be , I've heard him slag on repubs and neocons also.

At this point he claims no political aspirations , so taking his message at face value

Its a good one , whats wrong with it?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast