Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, the immigration issue was largely ignored, even Olberman agreed in the interview with Tom afterwards. There was a good on-line question to McCain about putting Tom in charge of BP. McCain said "no," then babbled about Osama for some reason. WTF? Tom was good, brought up Ramos and Campean as was mentioned. I thought it was RUDE of Chris Mathews to cut off Tom mid-sentence delivering his last response--ESPECIALLY since he let McShame and Giuliani practically filibuster. I was a bit disappointed in Ron Paul, I don't think he worked immigration into his responses one time--although he was good on what he adressed. I was most impresssed with Duncan Hunter. He really drove the point home about outsourcing, brought up immigration a few times, and mentioned the fence--good speaker too.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Hi there JimmyJo, welcome aboard!

Why? - This is all my opinion, but I'd boil it down to something like this:

Basically, the MSM (Mainstream Media) tends to 'shelve' issues related to illegal immigration because to do otherwise would jeopardize profits margins
    gained by the advantage of [illegal] but cheap labor. Of course, political concerns - not just economic ones - also play their part. In the end, it's all about the $$$.

Again, just my oversimplified explanation ( )

Thanks. Stick around and help us if find the time and have the interest.
    You mean that they do not want to upset the spending patterns of the illegals? Is there not more legal people in this country?

go Duncan

April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Tom was good, brought up Ramos and Campean as was mentioned. I thought it was RUDE of Chris Mathews to cut off Tom mid-sentence delivering his last response--ESPECIALLY since he let McShame and Giuliani practically filibuster.
    Yes that was really irritating. It does not suprise me because I am sure they view Tom as a BIG threat to the OBL agenda. McCain made my skin crawl and most of the others waffled back and forth on issues. I think those of us that support Tom should let him know we thought he was good. I just sent him an email and will be calling him tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Tom was good, brought up Ramos and Campean as was mentioned. I thought it was RUDE of Chris Mathews to cut off Tom mid-sentence delivering his last response--ESPECIALLY since he let McShame and Giuliani practically filibuster.
    Yes that was really irritating. It does not suprise me because I am sure they view Tom as a BIG threat to the OBL agenda. McCain made my skin crawl and most of the others waffled back and forth on issues. I think those of us that support Tom should let him know we thought he was good. I just sent him an email and will be calling him tomorrow.
    do you think a Republican will be the next prez, not a democrat?

Quote Originally Posted by April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

I'm watching the replay right now, how did you like Tom's response about Rove, April? "We've had our differences, specifically about immigration, in fact this is the closest I have been to Air Force 1."

I thought that was a zinger

See you at the signing!!

I'm watching the replay right now. Is it just me or does Mccain sound like that guy on the commercials on TV at 2am trying to sell you some ginsu crap you don't need. He just looks and sounds like a bullshi11er {Mod Edit}, its blatently obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    I'm watching the replay right now. Is it just me or does Mccain sound like that guy on the commercials on TV at 2am trying to sell you some ginsu crap you don't need. He just looks and sounds like a bullshi11er, its blatently obvious.
    I'll take ginsu over McCain any day--far more useful and sharp. But they are similar too. They are both simply tools used by their handlers.

See you at the signing!!

Sure does sound like him to me!
    (all the more reason I would never buy anything that he was selling too)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

I'm watching the replay right now, how did you like Tom's response about Rove, April? "We've had our differences, specifically about immigration, in fact this is the closest I have been to Air Force 1."

I thought that was a zinger
    Me too, Tom has a great sense of humor. I loved William's interview with him, it showed how genuine, likable and funny he can be.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast