Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry for the slip on language and thanks for the edit...kinda popped out there in the heat of the moment

April
    duece212 wrote;

I'm watching the replay right now. Is it just me or does Mccain sound like that guy on the commercials on TV at 2am trying to sell you some ginsu crap you don't need. He just looks and sounds like a bullshi11er {Mod Edit}, its blatently obvious.
    Yes it is obvious he has an agenda and it is has nothing to do with the good of the American people. Snake Oil salesman all the way right down to his stilted and rehearsed arm movements! Let me say it again... McCain is absolutely sickening

JAK
    McCain wants America to want him soooo much...it is very obvious. I hope it is obvious to him soon...that we DON'T WANT HIM!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    duece212 wrote;

I'm watching the replay right now. Is it just me or does Mccain sound like that guy on the commercials on TV at 2am trying to sell you some ginsu crap you don't need. He just looks and sounds like a bullshi11er {Mod Edit}, its blatently obvious.
    Yes it is obvious he has an agenda and it is has nothing to do with the good of the American people. Snake Oil salesman all the way right down to his stilted and rehearsed arm movements! Let me say it again... McCain is absolutely sickening
    But April, his response to the question about Tom heading the BP was so good! I mean, his strategy for hunting down Bin Laden had so much to do with that question!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Is this Tom's running mate?

April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

But April, his response to the question about Tom heading the BP was so good! I mean, his strategy for hunting down Bin Laden had so much to do with that question!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

I'm sure that is the message received by the author of that question. Its sure the message I got. He completely disregarded a very good question by a concerned American and went on about something else. IMO he clearly has no respect for the American people.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

JAK
    Anything to avoid letting the immigration issue be given any attention!...
    and I'm sure Tom Tancredo as well!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    All the more reason to push for Tancredo! The media is not who should be deciding who is a good candidate for the American people. This should not surprise us, it just tells us we are backing the right man because of the media's aversion to him and everything he stands for. GOOO TOM! Don't let the B_____ds get you down!

MW
    April wrote:

All the more reason to push for Tancredo!
    .......Hunter, and Paul.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast