Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTheMediocre
    Welcome to ALIPAC ChrisTheMediocre
    Abn Engineer ?

Here, D Trp., 1/45th ACR
    Yep Airborne Engineer ... recently retired .... spent a lot of time with the ACR as well as 1st Armored Division, 82 Airborne, 101st Airborne, 2nd Infantry division, 172 light Inf. Brigade in Alaska although I think it was renamed all as a Combat Engineer

Wooooo Hooooo ... see ya at the breach battle buddy
    You guys conduct the breaching operations and our choppers will cover for the ingress...

I don't think 1/45th is even active any longer...I worked for Division Aviation Company (501st) of 3AD before I got out. The jobs was CE and wizzo - weapons systems operator...
    I can read writin' and write readin' so the Liberals among us are in BIG trouble...

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to ALIPAC ChrisTheMediocre
    Abn Engineer ?

Here, D Trp., 1/45th ACR
    Yep Airborne Engineer ... recently retired .... spent a lot of time with the ACR as well as 1st Armored Division, 82 Airborne, 101st Airborne, 2nd Infantry division, 172 light Inf. Brigade in Alaska although I think it was renamed all as a Combat Engineer

Wooooo Hooooo ... see ya at the breach battle buddy
    You guys conduct the breaching operations and our choppers will cover for the ingress...

I don't think 1/45th is even active any longer...I worked for Division Aviation Company (501st) of 3AD before I got out. The jobs was CE and wizzo - weapons systems operator...
    sounds like a good job... I was a sapper most of my carrear, but also taught as the Engineer School at Fort Leonard wood for Engineer Officer Basic course, Engineer Officer Advanced Course, Warrent Officer Course ... we had a Wizzo that taught some of our classes... cant remember his name but I do remember he was pretty wild ... pretty kool... it's always a pleasure to talk to military battle buddys, brings a lot of good memories back
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On "Life support?" PULL THE PLUG!!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Millions of refugees coming from a corrupt plutocracy? Hasn't that already happened?

Re: They'll Clamp Down...

The plans from all the sources I have read are to lock down the border if chaos breaks out and let the Mexicans settle it among themselves...

An intermodal reality: There are FAR more ordinary Mexicans who own guns as opposed to the government and the drug thugs. If the government does collapse, it's a good opportunity for the people to kill off the drug gangs and lynch the corrupt, ruling class.

Then an interim coalition government needs to ban the PRI and urge the formation of new parties. OAS troops can be shipped in to maintain civil order per the treaties we have until monitored elections. Any previous politicians should be banned from running...
    The Mexican government lives in fear of a revolution, this is one of the reasons they urge their people to leave the country. They don't want them there causing trouble.
    I'm not too sure about about ordinary Mexicans having guns, private gun ownership was outlawed some time back. I would imagine there are some but I have never met anyone there who owned a weapon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is the time for all good Mexicans to come to the aid of their homeland, not be cowards and escape to "El Norte"... but face the corrupt political and business elites that thrive in this environment that let's them avoid taxes, avoid taking care of their own people, avoid educating them and providing jobs...

Why are there 10 Billionaires in Mexico when 50% of nationals are under their own poverty line?

WHO WILL FIX MEXICO IF NOT MEXICANS?

close the border, force them to act... they have done it twice before:

1810 they threw out the corrupt and oppressive Spaniards

1910 they threw out the corrupt Mexicans: Pancho Villa and Emiliano Zapata did the job... where are today's soft Mexicans? they escaped into EL NORTE.... mooching off the stupid Gringo....

WHO WILL FIX MEXICO IF NOT MEXICANS?
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

The reason the drug cartels took over is because the Mexican Government disarmed their law abiding citizens. The same thing the Obama thugs want to do to us.

Remember the La Raza crowd wants to make the USA in the likeness of Mexico. Sad to say it, but they are succeeding. Obama has placed too many Reconquistas and their left wing nut supporters on his staff. After January 20th the reconquista will be on it's way to fulfillment.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    The plans from all the sources I have read are to lock down the border if chaos breaks out and let the Mexicans settle it among themselves...

An intermodal reality: There are FAR more ordinary Mexicans who own guns as opposed to the government and the drug thugs. If the government does collapse, it's a good opportunity for the people to kill off the drug gangs and lynch the corrupt, ruling class.

Then an interim coalition government needs to ban the PRI and urge the formation of new parties. OAS troops can be shipped in to maintain civil order per the treaties we have until monitored elections. Any previous politicians should be banned from running...
    The Mexican government lives in fear of a revolution, this is one of the reasons they urge their people to leave the country. They don't want them there causing trouble.
    I'm not too sure about about ordinary Mexicans having guns, private gun ownership was outlawed some time back. I would imagine there are some but I have never met anyone there who owned a weapon.
    Read the newspapers, the druglords are not fighting this using water pistols. Trust me, they have guns.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

Read the newspapers, the druglords are not fighting this using water pistols. Trust me, they have guns.
    I was talking about the ordinary everyday Mexican citizens and Mexican gun laws, not the cartel members. The Islamic terrorist groups are selling them AK's and other armaments that would be illegal here in the USA.
    Do you really think I am that ignorant given my location?

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

I was talking about the ordinary everyday Mexican citizens and Mexican gun laws, not the cartel members. The Islamic terrorist groups are selling them AK's and other armaments that would be illegal here in the USA.
    Do you really think I am that ignorant given my location?

MD, I KNOW you are on the front lines in this war. I have nothing but respect for you and would NEVER intentionally say or do anything to undermine you. Your point on why they are encouraging their people to come up here makes sense, I had always thought it was greed for the money sent back, but now I am thinking it is more. I had meant no disrespect, and to be honest I do not know how many guns the average Mexican in Mexico has. Maybe they can't get their hands on many there, so they arm themselves to the teeth when they get over here. I know when I lived in Cali, I can't recall a single Mexican I came into contact with that did not own at least one gun, then I read about the shootings and drew a conclusion. From the passion in your post, and the fact that you have more knowledge on this than I do, I will concede the conclusion I drew was more wrong than right.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast