Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bob said...
    I think we should help poor people--but at the same time we Americans need to understand that we can't save the world--we don't have that power.

I agree. But the way we are trying to help the poor people of Mexico is dead wrong. Not only that, the government of Mexico is so corrupt it will not allow Americans to set up learning institutions in Mexico. LOTS of difficulty with our efforts to bring almost any country forward from poverty.

I keep looking at this issue, and I have begun to believe we should not provide extensive aid to any country outside of an international organization. I very strongly feel we need to be inside an international organization, and commit our money to that organization for distribution. And that organization must be committed to providing aid to countries without corruption. I believe it is clear I do not like the U.N., and that organization needs to be a democratic states organization, with a democratic voting structure. I DO NOT support the U.N.

But a truely significant change in the way we are providing aid. And baseline in this: we do not .. in the form of excess population that cannot be employed in the home country, take the problems the counties else where create with their policy. If a country has to many people to employ... they had darn well do something about it besides sending the people to the United States.

How can a mayor etc. "tell" law enforcement that they CANNOT UPHOLD THE LAW as is the case with NYC and NJ? Wouldn't "that law" be unlawfull? You get my drift here, I'm sure. I'm trying to sort it out and put it into order.
    I don't know how they can do that but they do it every single day in cities all over this country. In the city where I live, police aren't allowed to inquire as to the status of immigrants. Neither are they allowed to arrest people they know darn well are illegals. They have to call ICE or INS or the Border Patrol and by the time they get there, the illegals are long gone because the police have no right to detain them.

If that is not the case in the city you live in, I'd keep a pretty close eye on the local and state laws and make certain that the laws don't get modified in favor of the illegals or you will be in the same kind of mess as every border town in this country where no one knows who's legal and who isn't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SHAW, you're absolutely right...."they better darn well do something besides send their people to the United States". Damn Straight!

JUNIUSJU, they can't do it! They're doing it because they are corrupt political criminals, traitors of the people of the United States.

Their day of Accounting will come.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the question is...........How can a "local" law OVERRIDE a "federal" law?

This is referring to the "local officials" instructing law inforcement that they aren't ALLOWED to enforce the law. Some local governements have passed law that STOPS LAW ENFORCEMENT from following the federal law.

How is this possible? Or, is it UNLAWFUL to have been done in the first place.

If in fact, the "local law" is ILLEGAL, then there is a LAWSUIT! Or in the very least, the ability to strike down the local law!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No local law can over-ride a federal law. All local laws are subject to and must comply with federal law. Federal law is the prevailing law, meaning the Top Dog when it comes to law.

No local or state law can violate federal law and be legal in the United States.

All these things are ILLEGAL!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JUDY, this is exactly my point. If local law can NOT override federal law then...................bingo. That's a point of exploitation for us. And a very SOLID point that cannot be ignored.

Again, the RULE OF LAW is a focal point for us. Now we must see how we can use the above to our benefit.

JUNIUSJU, they can't do it! They're doing it because they are corrupt political criminals, traitors of the people of the United States.
    Judy, maybe they "can't" but they DO, and it isn't just in El Paso, TX. It is entirely possible that the city gov't is corrupt, I couldn't say that for sure because no one has proven that. But the police are not allowed to challenge illegals. Period.

JuniusJr--I'm hearing more about this same problem in other areas including ours. It is the National Council of La Raza. They beat a drum at all levels of our government through a national affiliate organization that consists of 300 affiliates nationwide. I'm sure they have a strong active set of affiliates in Texas and probably 2 or 3 if not more in El Paso. They appoint key political people to their boards and committees. They use this connection to promise votes for candidates. I believe the affiliates also are used as an employment network for the illegals as part of their advocacy and capacity-building. I believe the National Council of La Raza through its affiliates participates in the trafficking and recruitment of the traffic for political and financial purposes. I've learned they have been working at this for 35 years...so their tenacles are deep and long.

They have created a class of "untouchables"... consisting of millions nationwide most of whom have absolute loyalty and allegiance to their homeland, not the United States.

** They've got the MOTOR VOTER registration on their side

How many ILLEGALS have been able to vote? Certainly enough of a block to have turned our elections upside down. Add Hitlery's "felon voters" to the list and - well- you all can see where this is headed.

IMO, they've been able to circumvent our scrutiny by screaming RACE DESCRIMINATION concerning the poorer black communities thereby taking the heat off of the ILLEGAL voters. Once again, black Americans are being exploited for subversive reasons.

Poor black, poor white, poor Asian.....all these groups are suffering....and soon the middle class as well if not already.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast