Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WTG Gogo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    Political correcteness has gone too far!! How dare he disrespect this country and the ceremony!! If this idiot tried to pull this stunt when I graduated, the other seniors would have probably kicked his sorry ass, and he would have been pulled right out of line before entering the building.
    Thats exactly what would have happened back in my day!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    This is more Twilight Zone insanity and should NOT be tolerated!

I sent an email too...what a disgrace. Do you think they did that picture to get people riled up or to be pc? At any rate, I think it's a slap in the face, to our country, to us, and to the other kids in the picture who get overlooked because I can't even focus on anyone else except that idiot wearing the mexi flag
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    I sent an email too...what a disgrace. Do you think they did that picture to get people riled up or to be pc? At any rate, I think it's a slap in the face, to our country, to us, and to the other kids in the picture who get overlooked because I can't even focus on anyone else except that idiot wearing the mexi flag
    I live in liberal northern CA. It's a PC thing. Lots of conservatives up this far though.

Please don't say what organization you got it from. If someone else in town writes to them the may assume it was them and in a small town there can be trouble. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    I live in liberal northern CA. It's a PC thing. Lots of conservatives up this far though.

Please don't say what organization you got it from. If someone else in town writes to them the may assume it was them and in a small town there can be trouble. Thanks
    Oh no, I didn't say where I saw it...I just mentioned that this picture is flying around the internet getting people angry!

April
    Don't worry Gogo, no mention of organization, however it is important that they know Americans have seen this and it is NOT okay!

OK good. Thanks for keeping it discreet.

This is appalling! Where does it end? Next, they'll hang a Mexican flag over the White House. I will certainly email my outrage.

Thanks for the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    This is appalling! Where does it end? Next, they'll hang a Mexican flag over the White House. I will certainly email my outrage.

Thanks for the thread.
    Oh gosh, don't give them any ideas

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast