Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guess who is paying for the exploding Hispanic population

WIC. Few illegal alien and anchor baby families do without it ... http://derailamnestydotcom.blogspot.com ... comes.html

One of the reasons for Hispanics' reliance on food and other welfare programs is that their multitude of kiddies is U.S. born. They can claim uncounted benefits on behalf of the kids.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In my youth I read articles that predicted much of what is happening today huge influx of immigrants that would become angry at white rule especially those retired and they would absorb monies meant for SS and other programs at the time I assumed it was fiction but here we are committing suicide as a nation.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    In my youth I read articles that predicted much of what is happening today huge influx of immigrants that would become angry at white rule especially those retired and they would absorb monies meant for SS and other programs at the time I assumed it was fiction but here we are committing suicide as a nation.

Immigration is being used as a weapon in this instance...

Has anyone ever seen a starving illegal invader? There are no less than 5 "nutrition stores" (with that all familiar colorful WIC sign taking prominence in the front window) surrounding our local barrio(s).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Has anyone ever seen a starving illegal invader? There are no less than 5 "nutrition stores" (with that all familiar colorful WIC sign taking prominence in the front window) surrounding our local barrio(s).
    You live in California, too? I have seen the "WIC" outlets and signs pop up everywhere here in the last few years. I didn't know what the acronym stood for until I got curious and googled it.

The irony of the whole thing is how I know so many of my contemporaries, me and my wife included, who have decided to have few or no children b/c of the expense. If you can't afford them (which in So. Cal. includes private schools as a necessity, now), you don't have them, right?

Nonetheless, the inability/lack of financial means doesn't even cause most illegal aliens or anchor babies to blink before (mod edit) And the fact that I'm paying for it, and that WIC benefits are apparently so common, just strikes me as unbelievable.

Demographic and birth numbers indicate that the responsible and educated are having fewer, while those who are probably the least qualified to reproduce (Hell, they have to be told not to shovel kids full of Doritos and McDonald's cheeseburgers?) are being supplemented w/ free healthy foods and foreign language pamphlets that are essentially remedial parenting guides. What kind of plan is this for a rational country? It's crazy! It's incentivizing multiple generations (mod edit)

90% of Hispanic babies in 2008? 90? That's a crazy number and gives you an idea how far out of hand it has gotten.

As I watch this unfold in my middle age, I am reminded of a moment in my youth when I had just finished up college. I was living in Louisiana and the economy, as usual, was dreadful. Consequently, I took a temporary job during the Xmas season at a large mall directly across from the Superdome in New Orleans.

A female co-worker, who was about the age I am now and was born and raised in that section of the country, and I were looking out one of the mall windows at the nearby football stadium. Around the perimeter of the Superdome on this December morning was a lengthy line of children with their parents. They were standing in line b/c a local charity was handing out new donated Xmas gifts to children in poor/needy families. Every last person of the hundreds in line was black.

We were looking down on this scene just before we were about to start our shift and I remarked to her how sad I thought it was, and what this spectacle said about our society, that all these poor people were black. She looked over at me and said that some folks in that line were (poor, not black) and some weren't, but to make no mistake about it, they all knew when and where the free stuff would be handed out. She advised me that information about charitable events, and where freebies can be had in New Orleans, is common knowledge passed among blacks from generation to generation in the Crescent City. Announcements are made in churches and neighbors tip each other off when an event or opportunity is going to take place.

That's what's happening here. You have an entire section of society that appears to be reliant upon getting hooked up with these programs/freebies/handouts. And these are precisely the folks many Republicans and Democrats are advising us we must make permanent additions to our society or all economic hell and misfortune will result from their absence.

It's insane. Ninety percent? There is no other word for it than "insane."

In time unless common sense prevails America will see an internal war, what shape it will take not sure,race, rich vs poor, but indeed we're on that path. I've been in war zones folks not a pretty sight but our leaders appear determine to lead us down that path.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

i know a nurse who works in the OB department of a NC health department. She said there are days where she never hears a word of English spoken by the mom-to-be's receiving care.

working4change
    Article from above URL

If you're reading this blog, chances are you are at least somewhat familiar with U.S. immigration issues. You're also probably aware that demographic changes are impacting our nation. More specifically, we have a booming Latino population. What you may not know, however, is for how much of it you're paying.

If you reside in San Jose, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Gwinnett, Houston, Phoenix or Chicago, and are familiar with local public schools, you're probably aware of the dismal graduation rates of illegal aliens and their children, and what de facto babysitting services (with free lunches!) many campuses have become. However, don't think for a second that you stop subsidizing the upbringing of other people's children when they step off campus.

Case in point, WIC (Women, Infants and Children) is a government program that provides free fruits, vegetables, eggs, milk, cereals, and other healthy foods for children who were brought into this world by parents who can't afford them (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMoveI0B ... re=related). Well, who commonly has children in America these days that they can't afford? Single mothers and Hispanics.

Recently, we learned that Latinos are now 16% of the national population. However, the National Council of La Raza reports that Latinos are 42% of all WIC recipients (http://action.nclr.org/p/dia/action/pub ... n_KEY=4283). In fact, about 90% of very young Hispanic kids in America have parents who receive WIC vouchers and benefits.

WIC officials assume two things: 1) Lots of people in the United States have had children they can't raise without repeated government handouts, and 2) most of these people are nearly clueless as to how to properly feed a kid. Hey, given the overrepresentation of obesity among Hispanics in the U.S., below age 18, they're probably right.

Now why is this happening? Is there something wrong with people from Latin America? Hardly. People hailing from Mexico and Central America are as capable as anybody else of properly feeding and caring for kids. But, and this is key, the U.S. isn't absorbing "Latin Americans" and their American born children. Our nation is getting the bottom rung of the educational and socio-economic ladder that comes in from El Salvador, Honduras, Mexico, etc. Illegal aliens are not commonly bankers, accountants, college grads, stock traders or people who had much success in their homelands. The middle-class and wealthy are not the ones skittering across Arizona deserts, hopping fences and paying coyotes to lead them past the Border Patrol. And they sure aren't the ones who are usually signing up for taxpayer-funded food programs.

Now, you may think that this is all very unfortunate, but you can't be asked, as an American taxpayer, to pay for all this. You have your own expenses and financial problems, right? Please, don't kid yourself. The NCLR has recently blasted e-mails (below) out to that organization's members and supporters. Make no mistake, having Americans continue to pay for WIC is exactly what they expect:

Save Our Babies! Stop Extreme Cuts to the WIC Programs!

The Latino community’s access to WIC, the Special Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program for Women, Infants, and Children, is under immediate threat. The House of Representatives’ Appropriations Committee has voted to cut WIC funding by nearly $650 million, which will result in up to 350,000 mothers, infants, and children falling off the program. Given that Latinos make up two-fifths (42%) of all program participants, the Hispanic community is expected to be among the hardest hit.

WIC has been an essential nutrition assistance program for Latinos and has long been proven to prevent many of the costly conditions that result from hunger and malnutrition. In fact, nearly nine out of ten Latino infants born in the United States participated in WIC in 2008. This program has been especially important for Hispanic expectant mothers, who are less likely to have access to prenatal care and medical information.

Hispanic families became the hungriest families in 2008, and Latino children now make up nearly 40% of all children living with hunger in the U.S. The last thing we need is to take food out of the mouths of vulnerable mothers, babies, and young children.The full House will have a chance to reject these cuts. Tell your member of Congress to save our babies and reject harmful cuts to the WIC program. (http://action.nclr.org/p/dia/action/pub ... n_KEY=4283)

For a news report about the fraud and abuse common in WIC programs, please click on the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z92plqoP3GE

Quote Originally Posted by SZinWestLA
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    You live in California, too? I have seen the "WIC" outlets and signs pop up everywhere here in the last few years. I didn't know what the acronym stood for until I got curious and googled it.

The irony of the whole thing is how I know so many of my contemporaries, me and my wife included, who have decided to have few or no children b/c of the expense. If you can't afford them (which in So. Cal. includes private schools as a necessity, now), you don't have them, right?

Nonetheless, the inability/lack of financial means doesn't even cause most illegal aliens or anchor babies to blink before (mod edit) And the fact that I'm paying for it, and that WIC benefits are apparently so common, just strikes me as unbelievable.

Demographic and birth numbers indicate that the responsible and educated are having fewer, while those who are probably the least qualified to reproduce (Hell, they have to be told not to shovel kids full of Doritos and McDonald's cheeseburgers?) are being supplemented w/ free healthy foods and foreign language pamphlets that are essentially remedial parenting guides. What kind of plan is this for a rational country? It's crazy! It's incentivizing multiple generations (mod edit)

90% of Hispanic babies in 2008? 90? That's a crazy number and gives you an idea how far out of hand it has gotten.

As I watch this unfold in my middle age, I am reminded of a moment in my youth when I had just finished up college. I was living in Louisiana and the economy, as usual, was dreadful. Consequently, I took a temporary job during the Xmas season at a large mall directly across from the Superdome in New Orleans.

A female co-worker, who was about the age I am now and was born and raised in that section of the country, and I were looking out one of the mall windows at the nearby football stadium. Around the perimeter of the Superdome on this December morning was a lengthy line of children with their parents. They were standing in line b/c a local charity was handing out new donated Xmas gifts to children in poor/needy families. Every last person of the hundreds in line was black.

We were looking down on this scene just before we were about to start our shift and I remarked to her how sad I thought it was, and what this spectacle said about our society, that all these poor people were black. She looked over at me and said that some folks in that line were (poor, not black) and some weren't, but to make no mistake about it, they all knew when and where the free stuff would be handed out. She advised me that information about charitable events, and where freebies can be had in New Orleans, is common knowledge passed among blacks from generation to generation in the Crescent City. Announcements are made in churches and neighbors tip each other off when an event or opportunity is going to take place.

That's what's happening here. You have an entire section of society that appears to be reliant upon getting hooked up with these programs/freebies/handouts. And these are precisely the folks many Republicans and Democrats are advising us we must make permanent additions to our society or all economic hell and misfortune will result from their absence.

It's insane. Ninety percent? There is no other word for it than "insane."
    SZ...sounds as if you and I are in the same predicament! I have ZERO children because I cannot afford to have a child living here in So.Cal. This is a constant source of contention between my wife and me. Despite having an education and a decent job, I still cannot afford the costs of having children in this state. I refuse to struggle further financially just to have even one child.

In addition, I would flat out refuse to send any child of mine to the public school system here in CA! Consequently, it would have to be private schools because our public schools have essentially been destroyed by illegal invaders in this state. Of course, a private education only adds to the financial obligations that would have to be met in order to give the kid a decent chance to receive a quality education.

In any event, day in and out, I'm treated to hordes of illegal invaders pushing strollers down the street with no such concerns. Of course, they always come complete with several anchor brats in tow, strolling down the street with not a care in the world! How it is these people can manage to have multiple kids, while living in one of the most expensive counties in this country escapes me. Who's paying for it! They certainly are not!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast