Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

The Gun Toting Liberal

An interesting view from the other side.

UB

http://guntotingliberal.com/archives/93
    By The Gun Toting Liberal @ 4:25 am on October 6, 2006.
    Waffling, do-nothing, gutless bastards. No WONDER their approval ratings suck so badly.

First, our so-called “leaders” go and push this “desparate” legislation to supposedly erect a fence along 700 miles of the Mexican-U.S. border through, then they wake up the next morning and realize there will be far fewer people with brown skin available to sneak across the border to do their toenails, paint their homes, and dispose of the dog crap in their backyards, so what do they do?

In a fit of desparation, these greedy, perverted JACKASSES sneak back into the Halls of Congress and they start a NEW piece of legislation; a piece of legislation that will insure wealthy GOP members and business owners will continue to be able to suppress our wages by importing illegal aliens with brown skin (something about these creeps and their “brown skin” fetishes, isn’t there?) due to all of the “fuzzy math” vague, “legaleze” they can drum up to keep their fat, greedy wives off of their backs.

Leave it to the “right” to continue the importation of brown-skinned people from other cultures to serve their needs “on the cheap”, and leave it to the “left” to eat right out of the palms of their hands. They validate the right wing playbook by pooling together to stand up for the GOP’s brown-skinned slaves by “feeling their pain”; that it SURELY must be more comfortable for these poor, brown-skinned souls to serve a greedy right winger in a mansion with air conditioning than to slave in their uncle’s fields back home for half the money. The right has been baiting the left on the “brown-skinned people on the cheap” issue for decades, and you can count on it stopping NO TIME SOON.

This goes back to the days depicted in “Roots”: the silly, “bleeding hearted buffoons” versus the “greedy, wealthy, slave importing bastards”, and it’s still alive and well today. And who loses? That’s an easy one - we ALL lose with the sole exception of the latter. Wages are kept rock bottom; their lawns get mowed at a fraction of the price God Himself would have them pay; and those disgusting toenails get painted. And while this is all going on, the left is supposedly sticking up for the rights of the illegal aliens to paint the toenails of fat, white, wealthy GOP wives because “it’s so tough for them in Mexico; that’s why they come here for the American Dream” come here to take the money, then sneak back across the border to multiply their earnings by a figure of no less than FOUR by simply taking their money back home.

This is inexcusable, by ANY stretch of the imagination. These people - ALL of them - the illegal aliens; the greedy right wingers who have a FETISH for them; and their “lefty apologizers” ALL need to be stopped in their tracks for what they are all participating in. The road to hell after all, was paved with good intentions, which I’ll toss to my fellow liberals. But you’d better grab yourselves some long-wear asbestos suits, because with your bleeding hearts in this matter, you are PROMOTING BROWN-SKINNED SLAVERY, brothers and sisters, and nothing LESS. And to make things even MORE bizarre; to the main benefit of the right wingers and their corporate profits. Just frigging unbelievable.

Let me just put it to you like this: there are a bunch of SICK people out there - on BOTH sides of the aisle, and this single issue serves as a perfect example of what is wrong with America today. We have a left and a right that can agree on nothing except for the fact that illegal aliens with brown colored skin need to be imported into our country to keep our wages down and to serve the greedy right wingers on bended knees, and that we MUST hold them “sacred” because they have brown skin and “funny accents”, and therefore; must be “weaker” than those of us who were born with white skin. That’s just SICK. But it’s true. If my fellow “lefties” cannot agree with me that this is a clear example of santized slavery; perhaps they can agree it is a form of disgusting discrimination and biggotry by both sides of the aisle?

I can go on and on, as regular readers already know I can, about this topic. While I won’t go on the record to say a fence is the answer, I WILL go on the record to say that at the first sign of a terrorist attack with a weapon smuggled across the Mexico-U.S. border, I will be calling for every damned left winger and right winger in power hauled off to face justice for their ignoring of this issue and bringing great danger to this country. Their clear disrespect and characterization of our brothers and sisters to the South of us as being “lesser, weaker, and more needy” human beings with brown skin who need to be imported in order for we few fortunates in the middle of what remains of the American Middle Class to pay less for lettuce is just INEXCUSABLE. It’s just SICK… and I’m ashamed of my fellow liberals for aiding and abetting the right wing in their “slave trade bidness”. I thought that “bidness” supposedly died out decades ago. Guess NOT.

People - wake the hell UP.
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Does this nincompoop really believe that the RIGHT are the only ones who have their ugly toenails painted and their lawns manicured by ILLEGALS? Or.........brown skinned slaves, as he puts it?

There are always nuggets of truth within the BS but this guy's so far off track that it's simply silly.

In my neck of the woods, it's the LIBS that enjoy the "brown skinned, slave, ILLEGALS. And the LIB Menendez is leading the way for said slaves to run amuck freely!! How about Ted the Swimmer...father of AMNESTY? Corzine? Bloomberg!!? Father of Illegal Social Services?
    The list goes on and on but I'd love to start with Ted the SWIMMER & Klinton the cigar man.

How about we try being FAIR in the blame throwing? Geez, we have to shoulder some of the responsibility ourselves.

vent over
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This guy sounds really crazy. I'm glad he's not on our side.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too much racism here, not good.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jean, this guy is not on our side. Thank God.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Jean, this guy is not on our side. Thank God.
    Agree totally Legal!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This guy is mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.

The duplicity that is conveyed by the consevative element in this country annoys a lot of us.

When he calms down the gentleman needs to begin working for change.

Anger and frustration are only the fuel. ya gotta start the engine

Some of us have vented in this forum and become good leaders.

Lets see if our new arrival can do the same.

That old liberal Rhino

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

That statement of "brown-skinned" people is really broad and racist. Every time I have seen that term used in articles on the web it really bothers me. Our issue is illegal aliens no matter what their skin color, not all illegal aliens are brown-skinned and not all brown-skinned people are illegal aliens. This moron should get that part of it straight
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

at the first sign of a terrorist attack with a weapon smuggled across the Mexico-U.S. border, I will be calling for every damned left winger and right winger in power hauled off to face justice for their ignoring of this issue and bringing great danger to this country.
    I thought the same thing after reading Sen. Coryn's remarks about the fence never being built. If something happens, I think he should receive the death penalty.

I think the only people who support illegal alien legislature are those who are illegal, and the rich who profit from them. That probably makes up the 20% we see in the polls. Meanwhile, our kids can't get an education and we won't have any hospitals to go to in case of illness.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Banned
    I thought his article made a certain amount of sense.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast