Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ismith1338 wrote:
    That statement of "brown-skinned" people is really broad and racist. Every time I have seen that term used in articles on the web it really bothers me.
    Feel the same way
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I thought the reference to 'brown-skinned people' as used in this article illustrated well the blatant hypocrisy of the left, decrying the idea of 'racism' while embracing it's results. I've always felt that the exploitation of illegal aliens is against American values. It's obviously not against corporate values, which begs the question; Is what's good for GM STILL good for America?

I think not.

PinestrawGuys, I agree with the reference, but it even sounds out of place here. That kind of stuff doesn't even need to be repeated here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Heh...

It appears PinstrawGuy GETS it, y'all...

And aren't we a bunch of "elitist snobs"?

No matter what our reasoning is, if we all want our deadly, porous borders sealed tighter than a gnat's {mod edit} in the name of National Security, and if we all want people to follow the rules if they want to come here and earn money and the American Dream, then we're all on the same side. AND we should embrace, not DEMONIZE those who have diverse reasoning to lead to those conclusions.

Some erroneously pointed out that I'm blaming Republicans solely for this. How many times to I have to demonize the left in one article for reasonable people to realize that I'm putting the blame clearly in BOTH courts on this issue?

Fact is, Republicans ARE to blame for this fiasco. And so are the Democrats. And that is why I am proud and honored to say I am a 100% completely independent (small "I") libertarian (small "L") Liberal (big "L") who cares about this country, it's security, and it's sovereignty.

I am also personal friends with at least one MinuteMan, and would be one myself if I lived in a border state. Yet, some of you are glad I am not on "your side"? What "side" are you on if you are not for LEGAL immigration, sovereignty, and border security? If you are not for all three, I'm glad you are not on MY "side". If you are for all three, then we are all on the SAME "side" and don't fool yourselves by blinding yourselves with your love for King Bush. This is happening under HIS reign, as well as Nancy Pelosi's, and that's a FACT, folks.

The 1st Amendment, the 2nd Amendment, our sovereignty, and our national security are a few of the things I am willing to take up arms to defend... and HAVE. How about y'all?

Anyhoo... enjoyed the laugh. At first. Then I realized how sad it is that you all and myself have the same concerns and the same goals... and you are so willing to toss me out of the fight because you like President Bush's style of "Guv'nance" and I don't. Sad, that part.

Life, Liberty, Property, Sovereignty, and a fair shake for ALL... *LEGAL* American Citizens and immigrants....

GTL OUT.

GL
    We're for all three right along with you, and we're no Bush lovers. On this immigration issue we see George Bush and Ted Kennedy hugging each other.
    Your article presents that worn out old stereotype that the rich Republicans are big business. I think you should carefully study the 50 richest persons in Congress report and then re-read your stuff. If you think Pelosi's heart is bleeding for illegal aliens then you might check her vineyard operations to see if brown skinned persons are doing the picking.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My friend.... you STILL didn't get it. I just demonized Nancy Peloci and you came along and did the very same thing right afterward, AS IF... I were sticking up for her. How can anybody read my last reply and NOT think I just slammed her a "new one"?

What part of:

"This is happening under HIS reign, as well as Nancy Pelosi's, and that's a FACT, folks"
    ... comes off as "Nancy Pelosi is NOT part of the problem" to you?

And if you don't think the majority of the country's richest men aren't Republicans, I can't hep' ya

But now we're getting completely off track. If you want to argue liberal vs. conservative values, I do that at guntotingliberal. The Gun Toting Liberal, and you're all very welcome to go there and argue about THAT topic 'til the cows come home That's not what this forum's about though, is it? It's about what we ALL agree on unanimously, unless I'm missing something. Forget the fact that you're going to blame somebody, and I'm going to blame somebody else for it... the unanimous decision is, we have a serious problem on our hands and it's got to be fixed ASAP, for the good of our Democratic Republic, right?

Here's something that ought to chill you (all of you) to the BONE:

The "Amero

This is where YOUR RepubliCon "leadership" is taking us while the gutless Dems stand by and say NOTHING.

More on the "Amero" and the North American Union plan for One World Order HERE:

Google - enlightenment on President Bush's North American Union Plan

How do you like THEM apples, my friend?

I totally did miss that. I upped screen res and have been here a long time today.

I get it. What really bothers me is your use of "Right" in assigning responsibilty. You'll have to forgive me being grateful to the conservatives in the House for their action on this issue. Like I said I see Bush and Kennedy the same on this issue or way "Left." I think most of our disagreement here is just how we slice the political spectrum. We are in agreement on the big three.

P.S. I repaired your links. I was unable to get the Pittsburg link to work on this puter.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

First and foremost, thank you for repairing my links... I really appreciate it

Secondly, I DO use the term "right" a lot when I'm assigning the blame for the illegal aliens who are INFESTING our nation. It's at LEAST half their fault. Sorry, but true. As referenced clearly in the original article, the one I wrote that drew your comments, then drew me here; I *clearly* blame the left as well for their blatant biggotry which is the catalyst for their tendency to run, hug and grab the illegal aliens and scream for the rest of us to have "mercy" upon them because they speak with "funny accents" and have "brown skin". Again, that one commenter GOT IT, the vast majority of you didn't.

And you are correct - our MAJOR contention here is, you are right, I am left, so we're going to be looking at this through two different sets of eyes. In the end though, we are both looking across the plain, and we both see the mountain 20 milies ahead, and we both know we've got to get there. You might think we need to "zig zag", I might think we need to walk a "bee line", but we both see that mountain and we know we must arrive there. No biggie... can't sweat the small shit, can we?

I'll try to not let the hackles rise up to blind me when I think you're after my Patriots. BTW welcome to the board.

Just thought I'd add. Feels really weird to be "right." I've been a Dem for 40 years.

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC, GTL! I'm glad you could stop by. I enjoyed reading your article as much as some others didn't. I think the responses to it clearly show the polarization of the masses, and the difficulties we will face in stopping this invasion.

The words conservative and liberal seem to serve as dividers of opinion, even when those opinions are the same. We all get caught up in these 'labels' and fail to see anything deeper. This phenomenon will continue to hamstring us unless and until we can see beyond it, recognizing that we must all be Americans FIRST, regardless of party or point of view.

Again, thanks for the article and for coming by. Don't be a stranger, ya hear!?!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast