Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You are quoting statistics but without understanding them. It is the first paragraph which is relevant and the increase in Americans on public benefits as a result of the decline of job opportunty and wages caused by the competition by the illegal
    immigrants that matters.

What I said about the crime statistics is not disproved by the second paragraph of your quote.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I said about the crime statistics is not disproved by the second paragraph of your quote.
    I'm not following you yet. Please elaborate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Richard"wrote:
    There are as many crimes commited on them as by them.
    Would you mind being more elaborate or going into more detail about this.
    Just think about it.
    What kind or how many crimes are there to be commited against them? Unless you consider exercising our rights a crime.

I'm not saying that legal citizens don't commit crimes or don't commit crimes against them,,,, but the same amount?,,,,,,,,,,,,, Please.
    Would you mind explaining this?
    ------------------------

The reason that they so up so much in crime statistics is that they are poor uneducated and young not because they are here as illegal aliens or Latino. I would not base an argument to deport the illegal aliens on crime. Instead the difference between the level of the public assistance they receive and the taxes that they pay is a better argument. In addition the jobs lost and wage decline for our own poorest and least skilled mean more of them are also now receiving public assistance.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    The reason that they so up so much in crime statistics is that they are poor uneducated and young not because they are here as illegal aliens or Latino. I would not base an argument to deport the illegal aliens on crime. Instead the difference between the level of the public assistance they receive and the taxes that they pay is a better argument. In addition the jobs lost and wage decline for our own poorest and least skilled mean more of them are also now receiving public assistance.
    Richard, I really appreciate your calm, logical mind at work! I am in higher education, and train future teachers. Much of our conversation is about the effects of poverty on academic performance. I also see that this huge illegal alian population has really hurt our poorest citizens--especially African-Americans. The focus is on "No Child Left Behind," but by letting this illegal alien problem continue, we are leaving many of our own poorest citizens behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    hey, while you are doing the massive raids, add illinois.... and on the way out don't forget to take gov blogo, dickie durbin and obama.... i think these three would be more comfortable in mexifornia.
    Train wreck!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    hey, while you are doing the massive raids, add illinois.... and on the way out don't forget to take gov blogo, dickie durbin and obama.... i think these three would be more comfortable in mexifornia.
    No don't send them here! California has enough of this kind of excrement running this state already!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I would not base an argument to deport the illegal aliens on crime.
    If New Jersey had deported them on previous crime some of our brightest young kids ready to go to college would be alive and starting the college education for their future.

If AZ had deported an illegal who was once deported and had a large rap sheet a medal of honor sheriff would be alive today.

No I don't buy that argument that you don't deport because of crime. That's the first place you start.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I,m sorry but that doesn't answer my question. You said,There are as many crimes commited on them as by them.
    >The first crime that each and everyone of them committed was by stepping over the border without signing up for citizenship,> second, stealing ID's to get a job illegaly.
    third,> accepting a job illegally,>4, not paying income tax or if they do its through someone elses ssi#,>5 driving without a DL, >6 driving without insurance. The list goes on and on. And you say that we commit the same amount of crimes upon them.
    ------------------------

The level of crime commited by the unauthorized has more to do with their level of education and poverty than their race or place of national origin or even their immigration status. There are as many crimes commited on them as by them. None of that however is an excuse for their being here. I think that it is a vulnerability on the part of our movement that so much argument is being made based on a prediliction to crime that does not exist outside of
    the same criminal pattern which could be found in control group comparisons similarly based on poverty and education. CNN's Rick Sanchez is also noticing the same thing.

I do not know if Rick Sanchez opposes amnesty, I do. I favor a combined policy of "attrition through enforcement" and local grassroots investment. The same sort of people often immigrants who are now financing the illegal immigration of their friends and relatives should be investing in their old countries creating jobs.
    Everyone is being manipulated by the globalist elite as little pawns, ghosts in the machine.
    Being low income does not = becoming criminals. Many Americans grew up on hard times and still managed to earn an honest living, get an education, and not kill, rob, rape and pillage anyone in the process.

But in the last few years the horrific and unneccessary crimes we are seeing by illegals is actually planned by the slimey pedophiles that want the One World Order, where everyone is at each other thoat trying to scape out a living while they laugh all the way to the bank.

The illegals act entitled to live off the backs of others like victims and yet are actually intentionally praying on Americans and especially their children. Want proof...open your eyes for a change.

Rich Sanchez is nobody trying to be somebody!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast