Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would not base an argument to deport the illegal aliens on crime.
    Are you serious? This is absolutely the best issue to start with in deporting illegal aliens from our country. Why should even ONE American citizen suffer any crime of any sort from a person who is in this country illegally? This is important so I will say it again...Why should even ONE American citizen suffer any crime of any sort from a person who is in this country illegally?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    hey, while you are doing the massive raids, add illinois.... and on the way out don't forget to take gov blogo, dickie durbin and obama.... i think these three would be more comfortable in mexifornia.
    No don't send them here! California has enough of this kind of excrement running this state already!
    Calif. is so bad already we wouldn't even notice them. They would be nothing but more trash in the cesspool.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Re: guys , do you notice

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    On the news everyday more and more crimes are reported involving illegal aliens, what does this proves???

What we all here at Alipac have been telling our Gov, all this time-, this is only the beggining, for Example the State of Florida is under siege by illegal criminals running ranpid all over, killing, robbing , fraud-etc is on the daily menu everyday !!! just like California.

The sad part is that in Florida there are a lot of Legal residents that are hard working members of society and they will get caught up in this mess.

Florida needs a massive raid , State wide .
    redwhiteandbluelatino, write or email Govenor Charile Crist..he may listen. I believe he is a good man, but of what little I know about him, I could be wrong. I recently moved out of FLA and I haven't kept up with FLA's issues.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    The reason that they so up so much in crime statistics is that they are poor uneducated and young not because they are here as illegal aliens or Latino. I would not base an argument to deport the illegal aliens on crime. Instead the difference between the level of the public assistance they receive and the taxes that they pay is a better argument. In addition the jobs lost and wage decline for our own poorest and least skilled mean more of them are also now receiving public assistance.
    I disagree. Being poor and uneducated does not lead to the amount of crime nor the level of violence I'm seeing. Disregard for law and continually being let go when crime is committed does. They don't expect any punishment so they do as they please. And, unfortunately, it is a fact that human life is not regarded as highly by our southern neighbors as we regard it.

Take a peek, Richard.

http://illegalaliensrunningamuk.blogspot.com
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Easy on Richard, he's been with us a long time. He's just trying to put a little perspective on the statistics. However, the point is none of the criminals belong here and poverty didn't make Abe Lincoln a criminal. Lack of character makes criminals. Alberto Gonzales told the world "these people will do everything.......everything to obtain the American dream." He knows their character. They came here to take.
    The aliens are being squeezed. I am seeing more incidents of alien crime here. I promise our lala land news hasn't changed. This is going to get much worse as employment dries up. Be prepared.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

loservillelabor wrote:

Alberto Gonzales told the world "these people will do everything.......everything to obtain the American dream." He knows their character. They came here to take.
    Everything except take the legal steps to becoming an American citizen.
    ------------------------

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: guys , do you notice

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    write or email Governor Charlie Crist..he may listen. I believe he is a good man, but of what little I know about him, I could be wrong.
    You might want to ask the parents and sister of Terri Schindler Schiavo about Florida Gov. Charlie Crist.
    If they won't tell you, I will. But ask them first.

info@terrisfight.org

http://www.terrisfight.org/
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Well, digest this for a minute. My local news the other night reported that 48 Americans are murdered each day in this country. According to Rep. Steve King there are 13 Americans killed each day by illegal alien criminals and another 12 are killed by drunken illegal alien drivers. Do the math.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123