Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is thelma - at the library-
    okay - if you want to form a group of suicidal persons and go to the border- fine -

buttt-----------we have just begun to fight illegal immigration through normal channels-
    there will probably be violence- but why promote it?
    [/b]

Quote Originally Posted by treegoddess
    This is thelma - at the library-
    okay - if you want to form a group of suicidal persons and go to the border- fine -

buttt-----------we have just begun to fight illegal immigration through normal channels-
    [/b]
    Excuse me but have you not been watching what the Minuteman project have been doing on the border, some nearly every weekend. we are tslking the same thing with them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH MY GOSH !! KNEEMOW YOU ARE A GENIUS !!!

YES THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO DO. THIS IS THE BEST AND GREATEST IDEA SINCE THE MINUTEMAN PROJECT.

AND WE ALL (EVERY ONE OF US) MUST GO TO EVERY POSSIBLE LENGTH TO BE THERE !!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

YES THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO DO. THIS IS THE BEST AND GREATEST IDEA SINCE THE MINUTEMAN PROJECT.

AND WE ALL (EVERY ONE OF US) MUST GO TO EVERY POSSIBLE LENGTH TO BE THERE !!!!!

where have you been hiding ?

we have just begun to fight illegal immigration through normal channels-
    [/b]

Have you not read a word I've typed? This is a Peaceful Protest Against Illegal Immigration on our side of the border.

Welcome to the fight. I've been down the road you're embarking on and have watched the problem become progressively worse. I'm no politician and am tired of my words falling on deaf ears. I'm simply contributing in a way I am most effective.

Charlesoakisland is correct regarding the Minutemen.

Also, there are several tribes who's land is on the border. They would gladly join in and Welcome the extra eyes. That and perhaps we can get some volunteers to do a little trash detail. Read up on what's taken place on Indian land regarding Illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by kneemow
    we have just begun to fight illegal immigration through normal channels-
    [/b]

Have you not read a word I've typed? This is a Peaceful Protest Against Illegal Immigration on our side of the border.

Welcome to the fight. I've been down the road you're embarking on and have watched the problem become progressively worse. I'm no politician and am tired of my words falling on deaf ears. I'm simply contributing in a way I am most effective.

Charlesoakisland is correct regarding the Minutemen.

Also, there are several tribes who's land is on the border. They would gladly join in and Welcome the extra eyes. That and perhaps we can get some volunteers to do a little trash detail. Read up on what's taken place on Indian land regarding Illegals.
    A trash call would be some good PR during this type of operation. Show Americans picking up the trash in our country from the illegal invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

Thanks, I wouldn't say that. I'm just looking for ways to raise awareness in a positive yet effective light.

Welcome to ALIPAC kneemow

W

Welcome back William.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Welcome to ALIPAC kneemow

W
    Thanks ... I'm happy to have found and be a part of this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast