Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd
    mapwife,
    Seal the border and deport all illegal aliens. If there were no illegal aliens in the U.S. then there could be no illegal aliens employed in the U.S.

But if you want to isolate the enforcement components and talk about border enforcement or interior enforcement or worplace enforcement the common denominator is ENFORCEMENT of federal immigration laws and that is an executive function and the chief executive is Bush and he REFUSES to enforce any immigration laws. He places illegal aliens above the law by their mere presence on U.S. soil.

So whatever enforcement component you want to discuss, the problem is the same. Bush(not congress) refuses to enforce! Did Hannity acknowledge that Bush is the problem?

Re: Hanity made me angry today

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    The caller said "we need to crack down on the employers who hire these people."
    Mapwife. Similiar caller on Rush Limbaugh, but Rush didn't allow the question to persist.
    Coto
    I believe Hannity wants the borders secured but he doesn't see the problem with outsourcing at all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    had enuf,
    A lot of people will say they want our borders secure, but then they stop. They will not continue to say. Why aren't our borders secure? Who is responsible for securing our borders? And of course we come back to the same problem which is actually a 2 part problem. Part 1 is that are borders are not secure. Part 2 is that people do not acknowledge that Bush is at fault for not securing our border.

I can't believe that you still listen to Pawn Hanity. I can't take my head blowing up that many times a day. Heck with all the news and from what I read now, my head blows up at least 5 times a day already.

Mr. Government Guy:

If you start addressing the serious problems, some of the smaller issues clear up. Secure the border yesterday!

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien,"
    any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

*Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or
    place other than as designated by immigration officers; or

*Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or

*Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a
    willfully false or misleading representation or the willful
    concealment of a material fact;

*has committed a federal crime

Hey Mister Government Guy see it is your job. Look it is in your contract with us.

Extremely Upset,

United States Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Did Hannity acknowledge that Bush is the problem?
    Hanity wouldn't say a bad thing about Bush, nor place any blame on him. He just says sometime that he's "not a Republican mouthpiece" and he thinks for himself. He still loves the President like he loves his wife.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

dxd wrote:
    Seal the border and deport all illegal aliens. If there were no illegal aliens in the U.S. then there could be no illegal aliens employed in the U.S.
    We must chase down the root of the problem--the employers hiring illegals.

Ohflyingone wrote:
    These are two KEY issues! Secure the borders and STOP THE EMPLOYERS that hire them! Our border is hemoraging and the companies that hire them (AND the politicians that condone it) are the knife that keeps the wound open!
    They're all breaking the law. The President is breaking the law by not enforcing it.

IMPEACHMENT NOW!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Rockfish,
    RE:We must chase down the root of the problem--the employers hiring illegals.

Once again:Whatever enforcement component you want to discuss, the problem is the same. Bush(not congress) refuses to enforce!

Hannity always has such a 'depressed-looking, sad grimace, whenever he discusses illegal immigration on tv now. So how is anyone supposed to 'read' him? He 'acts' like such a sincere, suave talking guy, who appears to be on our side. But who knows?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I understand the anger with the corp's that hire illegals, but pinestraw's statement troubles me on a few points.
    I broke it into 2 parts so I can address the end part first:

pinestraw said:
    ------------------
    (...)Without the jobs, they'll deport themselves.
    ---------------------

A certain percentage of illegals are here to rob , rape, and pillage, smuggle or deal drugs, plot revolution, or defraud our infrastructure and taxpayers.

I don't know what that percentage is, but I know they disproportionately add to our federal prison population.

The worst kinds of illegal aliens will not be discouraged by any workplace enforcement.

It could lessen the load on B.P. agent's daily invasion-fighting, but who can say how much?

-----------------
    We could build that wall a 1/2 mile high and still not stop them if we don't cut the head off of the beast. The jobs is why they come, the jobs is why they stay, the jobs is what they steal. The job-givers are the co-conspiritors.
    -------------

I hate the idea that America would build a wall on the border, as per the will of the citizenry, and then dejectedly accept that it can't stop a flow of invaders that would, historically, be a pathetic military force.

Surrendering like that means America is gone, and it's former citizens were pathetic for allowing it to be stolen.

If a robber tried to break into your house every night, would you then leave your front door open, and get rid of all the valuables he may seek?

or would you shoot the robber, or get secure windows and doors?

I hate the logic that the criminal will trespass NO MATTER WHAT, unless we remove what he seeks.

Despite my opposition to the disaster of the failed drug war. You could ,and should, then argue that the DEMAND is why they come-stay-and "deal", so to speak.

American users are the co-conspirators. Smugglers should be ignored, Americans should go to jail.....and we will solve the problem.

Workplace enforcement is just one part of the problem, and it's a useless part if the border invasion can't be stopped.

At least if the Govt builds a wall, and ignores it, it will be easier for any citizen, or group, to man sections of the wall and annihilate invading Mexican "army" units.

The wall could be used a base camp, for armed excursions INTO Mexico........

-pa

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast