Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hannity made me angry today

Shawn Hannity usually is right on when it comes to dealing with border abuse, but today he had a dispute with a caller that makes me question where he's coming from.

The caller said "we need to crack down on the employers who hire these people." I strongly believe this too as this is a major aspect in cutting off the incentive to enter the country. Hanity said "Economics has nothing to do with it." The employers aren't the issue, we need to secure our borders.

On one hand he's sort of stating that he doesn't agree with the people who say the economy will fall apart if we didn't have illegal aliens working (but he didn't really say it). On the other hand, he is in total denial as to this being the fuel for the fire, because they keep getting jobs.

Why would anyone say not to crack down on employers?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Banned
    Maybe he's a mouthpiece for the Globalists?

I th ink that some are getting to a point where they know that if we don't eat this pie one piece at a time we may as well forget it all. Closing the borders is the first step. I admit I don't know much about Hannity but I can see his point. We DO need the borders closed--YESTERDAY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    We could build that wall a 1/2 mile high and still not stop them if we don't cut the head off of the beast. The jobs is why they come, the jobs is why they stay, the jobs is what they steal. The job-givers are the co-conspiritors. Without the jobs, they'll deport themselves.

Banned
    In other words, the employers are the ONLY issue!

Pinestrawguys, and if we DON'T find a way to stop them from coming, there will be that many million more that we have to pluck like weeds to get them out of our jobs. What I said is that I see the point of people who think we need to close the border first then deal with the rest. I pretty much think that myself.

The longer we wait, the worse off we are.

You are right that some come because of the employers. But I sit right in the middle of what seems like about twenty thousand of them every single day and I don't see any evidence that they are working but they are damn sure still here when I wake up the next day. So that is why I don't think it's jobs that lure them and that is why I want the borders closed yesterday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Hanity made me angry today

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    The caller said "we need to crack down on the employers who hire these people."
    Mapwife. Similiar caller on Rush Limbaugh, but Rush didn't allow the question to persist.
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Banned
    JJ, if I didn't have kids to tend to here, I'd be on that border yesterday. I wish there was more I could do than what little I do do. (Do do, get it?) :P

I firmly believe we should use troops if necessary to seal the border, but I'm smart enough to know that if they didn't have a way to make enough money to support themselves AND the 6 other mouths they have SOUTH of the border, they wouldn't be here. It's the corporate pricks that are doing it to us, and don't think for one minute it's anybody else. Welcome to government by corporate fiat. Compliments of The Carlysle Group. Do you Google?

Sorry William, I should put that on the 'Other Topics' thread, shouldn't I?

Seems to me

he is speaking out of both sides of his mouth!

These are two KEY issues! Secure the borders and STOP THE EMPLOYERS that hire them! Our border is hemoraging and the companies that hire them (AND the politicians that condone it) are the knife that keeps the wound open!

You can't stop the bleeding if there is a constant knife cutting it! The wrist that they are cutting and bleeding is the taxpayers of this country. The politicians and the corporations are slitting the American citizens wrists. They do not care how much we bleed! They are draining the lifes blood out of us and the country that we love and they are disgracing all that came before us that fought and died for this country as are our loved ones are now. On top of that, they are trying to make us to feel guilty for fighting back? EXCUSE ME!!!! Sorry folks, but SCREW THIS!

I have no doubt that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Common sense and history tells you that. The UN screwed around and allowed him time to either hide or ship them out. HOWEVER, what disturbs me is the fact that this administration had no problem sending our kids over to Iraq to supposedly fight to protect us against terrorist when this administration is doing everything they can to destroy the very thing that they are over there fighting for! What are they going to come back home to?

Sorry, I have to say what I feel and I know I am not alone in this feeling.
    If I do not speak out now and fight now, what are my children going to face? Do I get frustrated, do I get disheartened, yes. Why do I continue fighting? FOR MY CHILDRENS FUTURE! THAT is my motivation!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Banned
    Honey, Saddam had oil and nothing else. I'm sorry, but that's the hard truth. Osama and Hussein didn't even LIKE each other. But Osama's still free, and Saddam is doing his best to make a mockery of our mis-guided efforts in his mis-guided land.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast