Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Me and my roommate were discussing the whole illegal alien problem and he said the US should invade Mexico like we did Iraq and correct the country that way instead of building a wall along the border and kicking out the illegals that are here already.

Telling you guys, it is so frustrating talking to him sometimes b/c his attitude is very passive towards the whole problem with illegals. He thinks as long as they ain't directly hurting him (meaning stealing from him or trying to kill him), why should he care if they here?

You know, we're likely a minority in the fight against illegals because many Americans think the way my roommate does, especially in areas where there is little to no illegals there. It's as if "if I can't see it, it ok".. He also is quick to say that since our gov't dont seem to care about the issue, why should I or anyone else.

So how many others here have faced people like my roommate in their mission to help free our nation of illegals?

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    We could build that wall a 1/2 mile high and still not stop them if we don't cut the head off of the beast. The jobs is why they come, the jobs is why they stay, the jobs is what they steal. The job-givers are the co-conspiritors. Without the jobs, they'll deport themselves.
    Exactly.

Hannity is nothing, but a mouthpiece for Bush. Screw him.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

------------
    -Me and my roommate were discussing the whole illegal alien problem and he said the US should invade Mexico like we did Iraq and correct the country that way instead of building a wall along the border and kicking out the illegals that are here already.
    ------------

Wow , that would be brilliant, start a war with our neighbor AND leave our border completely unprotected.
    Use the same plan that has bogged us down in a guerilla war in Iraq.

Leave our border porous, like Iraq's, and try to win.

We can't "correct a country" without ground troops, and the whole world knows the tactics to fight a politically-correct moron,......like the United States leadership.

Mexico's cities should NEVER be invaded by mass troops, there is no point.

Use massive troops, and tanks to seize remote oil assets, perhaps.

-pa

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Maybe he's a mouthpiece for the Globalists?
    What's that I hear? That's the sound of the nail getting hit directly on the head!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Truism
    the US should invade Mexico like we did Iraq and correct the country that way instead of building a wall along the border and kicking out the illegals that are here already.
    There is a grain of truth here, in that instead of intervening in a country on the other side of the planet that posed NO threat to us, we should be intervening in a country that shares a border with us that IS a threat to us and IS causing us harm right now. However, IMO that intervention at this point should not be military. Some kind of political and economic pressure should be brought to bear to get Mexico to clean up the corruption and make it a better place to live, so the people don't feel the need to escape to the U.S. Of course, I'm not saying that should be done instead of building a wall. It should be done after the wall is built, in additon to stepped-up interior enforcement to get the ones already here deported.

In the long run, that would be better for the people of both countries.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by Truism
    the US should invade Mexico like we did Iraq and correct the country that way instead of building a wall along the border and kicking out the illegals that are here already.
    There is a grain of truth here, in that instead of intervening in a country on the other side of the planet that posed NO threat to us, we should be intervening in a country that shares a border with us that IS a threat to us and IS causing us harm right now. However, IMO that intervention at this point should not be military. Some kind of political and economic pressure should be brought to bear to get Mexico to clean up the corruption and make it a better place to live, so the people don't feel the need to escape to the U.S. Of course, I'm not saying that should be done instead of building a wall. It should be done after the wall is built, in additon to stepped-up interior enforcement to get the ones already here deported.

In the long run, that would be better for the people of both countries.
    I think it would be hard to put pressure on Mexico financially, since there are so many employers here in the states hiring illegals ontop of the US companies based in Mexico getting cheap labor. You would have a huge fight on your hands if you tried to pressure Mexico in it's own backyard.

The real solution is not to invade anyone, but to detour illegals from coming here and to tell the US companies that they better not hire a illegal or else.

The caller said "we need to crack down on the employers who hire these people." I strongly believe this too as this is a major aspect in cutting off the incentive to enter the country. Hanity said "Economics has nothing to do with it." The employers aren't the issue, we need to secure our borders.
    Well all I can say is that maybe he feels it is fundamentally wrong to allow this invasion, employers or not. All I know is that whenever they bring the issue up I am very grateful for that. At this point I think we greatly need all the talk radio show hosts at least talking about the issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, everyone at ALIPAC should remember something very good about Sean Hannity.

Back during the Battle of Free Republic, Shot Heard Around the Net was still moving website to website. Jim Robinson was personally defending the nest and had zotted over 100 users for several days when Hannity weighed in and put his boot on Free Republic.

You did not have to see the faces of the FROBLs to sense their dismay. Their moral imploded and the battle was soon over with smoke coming up from the engine room at FR.

You can disagree with Hannity all you like, but we should all remain respectful for what he did during the battle of Free Republic and he was one of the ONLY major media personalities to join the Minutemen at the Border.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    ALIPAC,
    Lou Dobbs went to Tombstone during the MM in April 2005. Technically I don't know if Dobbs went to the physical border, but he did indeed cover the MM on his show and went to Tombstone.

Thanks DxD. I did not know that about Dobbs. It does not surprise me because even Sean Hannity has a long way to go before being as great as Lou Dobbs is on this issue.

W

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast