Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can remember when we trick or treated when I was young - we'd go all over and take pillowcases. No worries about crime or anything. It was also legal to rake your leaves into the gutter and burn them - the air smelled like fall then.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have many Hispanic supporters and legal American Hispanics and legal Hispanic Immigrants are welcome to trick or treat anyplace in America they want.

Anyone here have a problem with that?

W
    You better believe I don't have a problem with that considering my little girl's BEST FRIEND who is an American of Hispanic heritage came for pizza and spent the night trick or treating with us, with the utmost approval from her "mama", Maria, who is my BEST FRIEND.

She's an angel, literally and so is her mom.

We're totally blessed with their friendship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've had four kitkats.

But they're little ones.

Sorry, I do not enjoy handing out candy to mobs of kids from out of town who do not bother any pretense of a costume and run from house to house grabbing because they think my neighborhood has 'better candy'. It is fun to see the kids I know dressed up so I keep giving out treats. For now. Next year I may make up treat bags for the kids on the surrounding blocks and hand them out ahead of time. It's too bad because Halloween is my favorite holiday, but trick or treat was alot more fun in years past.

Here in Oklahoma I can say that this is the first year that I've been able to hand out candy.
    Where I lived in Ca.(26yrs) no one dared to walked the streets at night so Halloween was almost nonexistent in that area.
    ------------------------

She poured out her candy on the dining room table and I noticed a HUGE Twix bar. Saw my husband prowling around the table trying to act nonchalant, like he's just walking around doing nothing.

I hid it for her, since she's in the shower!!

HEY!! He's back!!.....I've gotta go!

Happy Halloween. :P

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    She poured out her candy on the dining room table and I noticed a HUGE Twix bar. Saw my husband prowling around the table trying to act nonchalant, like he's just walking around doing nothing.

LMAO...Your a good mother! don't let the thief get it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Dixie

You've got nice color in your cheeks.

All kids go to the nicest neighborhoods they can locate on Halloween, not just Hispanic kids.

Also, this is not a website for people that have complaints about Hispanics.

We have many Hispanic supporters and legal American Hispanics and legal Hispanic Immigrants are welcome to trick or treat anyplace in America they want.

Anyone here have a problem with that?

W
    I see your point, William. But when I was a kid, I never went to "better" neighborhoods to trick-or-treat. I just stayed in my own neighborhood.

But in San Diego, there's no denying the very large numbers of Hispanics (most likely many of them here illegally) who don't even bother to wear a costume, but knock on doors holding out their sacks. Now, having said this, I'd be JUST AS INDIGNANT if this type of behavior was occurring with White kids, Asian kids, Black kids, and so on. The fact that they're Hispanic isn't what upsets me; it's the behavior itself that bothers me. I simply don't think that Halloween should be abused in such a way.

But again, I DO see your point. This isn't about any group's ethnicity. For me, this post is about a certain behavior and attitude that doesn't sit well with me, regardless of the ethnicity of those responsible.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

Dad (me) guards the house from those pranksters and hands out candy.
    The one of my kids that behave the best while out with mom getting candy gets to give dad the first pieces. NOT

It’s usually the baby I have to rob to get anything good, sometimes he shares
    This year they cleaned up big milky ways and stuff…

Yesterday, We cleaned up the family room to rearrange it for the winter stuff and I found an Easter egg stuffed in the back of the couch… Plastic with two dollars My house is so cool.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast