Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hate, Racists Bigot - Put the Blame where it belongs

Tell me why growing up in a multicultural state I have animosity towards only one culture? If you read the news or groups like the SPCL or LaRaza it has to be the fault of FAIR and ALIPAC or credited to Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck.

Sorry, but I think I am really suffering from some sort of “Syndromeâ€

My sentiments exactly. I don't consider myself racist...it is something I try hard to keep in check (although I fail at times-the illegal immigration topic makes me bonkers). Now, Im to the point where I really don't give a flyin you know what if some one calls me a racist or thinks I am one.

The only thing I care about is God, Family, and Country in that order. If Country goes downhill, God and Family will be sad.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Hate, Racists Bigot - Put the Blame where it belongs

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    If you want to call me racist, if you want to call me a bigot or add me to your hate list; go ahead, but get the facts right, put the blame where it belongs.
    I feel exactly the same. I am 63 years old and was raised in a racist society. As an adult, I fought these feelings and, as a Christian, came to respect all races. Until the last couple of years, this included Hispanics. Now, however, every time I hear anyone speaking Spanish or see a family that looks Hispanic (especially if they are shopping with WIC vouchers), I feel my lips want to curl. If we are now prejudiced against Hispanics, as you say PUT THE BLAME WHERE IT BELONGS.

Take heart guys! These groups are rabidly anti-American, not just pro-illegal. They want you to feel like this. Hold your heads up and don't let them kick you down. YOU are not the racists, but they certainly are.

Political correctedness has stifled American's free speech. Where else would a minority who has invaded another's country, feel they have the right to treat that country's citizens like crap? They are panicking. I say let them panic, their true colors will shine through.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

You said it all......

MonterySherry, I know exactly how you feel. The only real racist are the groups being supported by "Mecha, La Raza, Azlan" etc. I have faced bouts of racism from my so called "own kind" I am hispanic and am continually belittled because I did not grow up speaking "Spanish" My mother speaks primarily English very little Spanish and my grandparents spoke both fluently. I have been told that I am "Brown on the outside and White on the inside" and to those ..I told them to go to.. well u know where. I told them that I am American first before anything else.

Born and raised in Albuq NM and while going to school although many of us had Hispanic surnames we all spoke English. You never heard anyone speaking Spanish. I did however notice that towards the late 80"s when my younger brothers were in school Albuq started having trouble with gangs and many kids were speaking Spanish. We all know why this happened the "Amnesty" that Reagan passed was and to this day is what started the mess we see today!

I also do not consider myself racist, but all the crime , job loss , protests, overcrowding of schools etc make it hard not to feel animosity against these people who feel like America owes them, all while they pledge Allegiance to the country that has provided them with NOTHING!

I like you any more voice my opinions and as always the first thing I am called is Racist, and to that I say u can call me whatever you want I don't give a flip, but I speak of FACTS and so long as I stick to facts they have nothing to stand on!
    I think we are all EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED, and feel like our country is being taken from us and no one in the Federal Government as well as local Governments gives a crap!

I pray everyday that this country finds it's way back, that we get good God fearing politicians in office that care truly about America and has her best interest at heart. We are at War with a mentality that is using "Race" as a weapon, and I hope that facts, perserverance and God's help will be the only way out, because we are being bombared from all sides.

KUDOS to MontereySherry . Racist ? Are you kidding me . Your a well adjusted American citizen tired of the Hate-monger bought to by the Ford Foundation = La Raza , SPLC ,ACLU etc etc . I think most of us feel just as you do . Do not doubt yourself for the Illegals have 1 goal only . Take-Over
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Seems like we'd be right back where we started....whites on this continent. blacks on theirs, asians on theirs, etc...a World -Wide Musical chairs......maybe it is the way it was ment to be. For as far as we have come.....there's 1000 miles more to go. Still goes back to where some other race is to blame,one "race "is better.....recently right down to who "breeds better". I don't get it.....don't know how to fight or fix it. The minute we gewt to one point....then there's a "new" race.....taking us back to square 1 again.....

This was adressed in another thread. Western societies were the only ones who really embraced the ideas of altruism, acceptance, tolerance, and multiculturalism. These are alien concepts to Third Worlders, they are not embracing them, and they are not even being asked to. They simply use it as the cryptonite of the West. The opposition has been so discredited in my eyes, their arguments so full of fallacy and hypocrisy, that I do not give a DAMN who calls me a racist any more. You can't scare me, and you can't shut me up, because I know exactly where the enemy is coming from, and the tactics they use to destroy my country and culture.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

LaRaza is the group of hateful racists, they are the ones creating animosity toward "Latinos" with their demands for special treatment for their race only.
    They are the ones fanning the flames.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast