Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    LaRaza is running scared.
    Yes, they are afraid of losing the millions they get every year from the US Chamber and Ford Foundation, and their cush jobs that go along with it. If there are no illegals the US Chamber etc. has no reason to fund them, they will fund somebody else in an effort to get cheap labor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So you're all saying, "It's ok to hate Hispanics, even the true American Hispanics who are fighting overseas, just because La Raza is making me hate them". That sounds really unfortunate and with all due respect, makes you come across as intolerant and close-minded people. In the same respect you're all basically justifying many of the African-American's hatred toward Whites because of what was done to them by Whites. If you want to make your cause rise above others you must learn to be tolerant people and realize that not all Hispanics think the same way. I know of the KKK clans and what Whites did to Blacks decades ago, I don't feel any negative attitudes towards any White family I come across, that's not the first thing that pops into my head like some of you are suggesting when you see a Hispanic family. That only shows your weakness and exposes the weakness of the anti-illegal movement. And if this is shared by many in this movement then good luck on making any progress on this important matter. The American people will simply continue to view you guys in a not so good light and say "Oh they're just racists, don't take them seriously."

I'm blown away at the quality of these posts!

I tried to pick just one good one to tell them that they summed up all my feelings, thoughts, fears and resentments-but I can't pick just one! They are ALL good. I could not have said it any better....than any of you.

We are entering a really "interesting" time in American history...either that or I am just more "politically aware". Between our country being invaded by slow motion terrorism, skyrocketing fuel, millions of homes in foreclosure, war, politics, and .... well, you can fill in the blank. We are in for some wild ride!

God Bless America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

whoops...except for CoolHeads.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    whoops...except for CoolHeads.
    Whoops is right. Care to explain your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    So you're all saying, "It's ok to hate Hispanics, even the true American Hispanics who are fighting overseas, just because La Raza is making me hate them". That sounds really unfortunate and with all due respect, makes you come across as intolerant and close-minded people. In the same respect you're all basically justifying many of the African-American's hatred toward Whites because of what was done to them by Whites. If you want to make your cause rise above others you must learn to be tolerant people and realize that not all Hispanics think the same way. I know of the KKK clans and what Whites did to Blacks decades ago, I don't feel any negative attitudes towards any White family I come across, that's not the first thing that pops into my head like some of you are suggesting when you see a Hispanic family. That only shows your weakness and exposes the weakness of the anti-illegal movement. And if this is shared by many in this movement then good luck on making any progress on this important matter. The American people will simply continue to view you guys in a not so good light and say "Oh they're just racists, don't take them seriously."
    There are 2 separate issues you have here. One is hatred of certain cultures, which is not what we're about.

I am hispanic and I am called a racist because I do not agree with LaRaza and other Anti-American groups. I believe illegal aliens should be deported, ANY illegal alien. La Raza is making this out to be an anti-hispanic issue and it's not. It's an anti-illegal alien issue. Unless La Raza mean to confirm that all illegal aliens are hispanic?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and personal experience will certainly have a large part in those feelings. That's freedom of speech.

Why are other races or cultures allowed to call whites gringos, crackers, honky with impunity? If you call me any of those names, be prepared for payment in kind.
    "

How tolerant should we have been of the Japanese when they bombed us at Pearl Harbor? Back then would you have called anyone who despised them for trying to destroy the US racist ?
    Here we have millions of people mostly from Mexico who are in our country in violation of our immigration laws. The overwhelming majority have no education and no skills and therefore can contribute very little if anything to American society. They are only here for what they can get at the expense of US citizens. And their fellow hispanics who support them because they are members of their raza are just as bad. I have yet to see one positive thing come out of the massive influx of illegal aliens. Call me any name you like. Their attitude and behavior speak louder than anything you could possibly say.

CoolHead said:

This is the same guilt tactic that I was referring to earlier. How do you know if the people on this forum are black, white, hispanic, etc.
    Because they are all of the above.

This tactic of playing on our guilt over what happened in the past is getting old. We are saying that we have the same right to express anger as everyone else without being called racists. We have the same right as everyone else to form or have an activist group. We have the same rights to protest as the Blacks did in the Civil Rights Movement. We are saying that we are not being led by any group, that we are angry from life experiences.

It is one thing to be tolerant and open minded, but it should go both ways.

You're certainly not about that. You do indeed simply have an issue towards illegal aliens of any race, but if you read through some of the posts, certainly not all, you get a sense that many foster an ill attitude toward any Hispanic they come across including yourself simply because of this very issue. It gets the blood boiling I understand. I'm simply saying that you must be stronger than that. If I can do it so can you. I'm not going to all of a sudden distance myself from a nice young women I see walking down my path wearing a head scarf just because of this whole terrorism issue. You on the other hand are free to distance yourself or bite your lip in anger simply at the sight of her if you want, as you say, it's freedom of speech. Ok so it's any groups right to see anti-illegal groups as racists even if that's not the case, it's freedom of speech.

So you're all saying, "It's ok to hate Hispanics, even the true American Hispanics who are fighting overseas, just because La Raza is making me hate them".
    Now where do you come up with that conclusion, is that what you think about us without asking? Where did you get brainwashed to react like this?

By the way, some of my best employees are Hispanic, Hispanic Americans. They cannot stand illegal aliens either. I think you need some re-programming.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast