Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How multicultural is Mexico? In fact, their constitution is written to discourage diversity and multiculturalism and promote a homogenous society where tolerance of non-Mexicans is widely accepted.

Mexico is not very accommodating to any immigrants, even those who are latin but not Mexican. Yet, we are supposed to welcome their illegal invaders with open arms.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Seems like we'd be right back where we started....whites on this continent. blacks on theirs, asians on theirs, etc...a World -Wide Musical chairs....
    The problem is this continent had no humans until 20,000 years ago, and the latest evidence shows that Europeans where here first with Asians showing up later and displacing or absorbing them. So it would seem this continent belongs to both Asians and Europeans, unless you want all humans to leave it to a few thousand cloned woolly mammoths and saber tooth tigers.

Of course the crazy Latinos who are actually Asian and European ancestory don't want Asian or European immigration, they want to breed like rabbits and consume everything the Europeans have created here until they are back in the stone age. Bunch of idiots.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they want to call us racist... fine ! here is my definition of a racist:
    Real
    Americans
    Committed to
    Integrity &
    Sovereignty &
    Truth
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

I am of so many ethnic origins that I don't consider myself anything but simply an American. I know here in California we were brought up with no predjudice.We were taught to feel guilty for what happened to the American Indians, the American Japanese, the slaves and if you had German in you what the Nazis did to the Jewish, on and on.

This guilt and not wanting to make the mistakes of our ancestors has silenced us to the point that we are now seeing a culture invade our country that has learned our weakness and is using it against us.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    If they want to call us racist... fine ! here is my definition of a racist:
    Real
    Americans
    Committed to
    Integrity &
    Sovereignty &
    Truth
    This is a good one. I use this one alot and shuts up the race baiting idiots.
    They need to look up the definition of this word before they use it so freely because when they do use it out of context, it sure does make them look more ridiculous than they already are.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

How multicultural is Mexico?
    How multiculturial are many of these nations calling us racist? Heck....they still abuse women, children and animals and call themselves civilized!

They say "whites" are going extinct because the men and women aren't fertile enough because they're lazy and greedy......while they're raping babies and get their jollies out of animal torture......sorry....but I'd prefere to be infertil than get cheap thrills of animal abuse.....we ask ourselves if this is what we want our children to be born in......they don't seem to care.

crazybird wrote:
    Seems like we'd be right back where we started....whites on this continent. blacks on theirs, asians on theirs, etc...a World -Wide Musical chairs....

Bowman replied:

The problem is this continent had no humans until 20,000 years ago, and the latest evidence shows that Europeans where here first with Asians showing up later and displacing or absorbing them. So it would seem this continent belongs to both Asians and Europeans, unless you want all humans to leave it to a few thousand cloned woolly mammoths and saber tooth tigers.

Of course the crazy Latinos who are actually Asian and European ancestory don't want Asian or European immigration, they want to breed like rabbits and consume everything the Europeans have created here until they are back in the stone age. Bunch of idiots.
    Bowman sums it all up

MontereySherry, I understand exactly what you are saying.

IMO, Hispanics have split this country into pieces. Their claims of racism and xnophobia are insane.

THEY DEMAND EVERYTHING, YET HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER IN RETURN. Not all of them have "good family values". A large majority of Hispanic illegal aliens are lawless. Not just because they entered the country illegally, but because they dont respect the laws of our country, or even their own country from which they came.

The RESENTMENT IS BUILDING. AND AMERICANS ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE ANGRY OVER THE PRESENCE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS.

In all my life, I have never witnessed such an arrogant group of people, illegal Hispanics, who feel entitled to every benefit under the sun that America has to offer.

None of them want to assimilate. They want US to ASSIMILATE into THEIR CULTURE.

I DONT WANT TO LEARN SPANISH. I DONT WANT TO CELEBRATE THEIR HOLIDAYS. I DONT WANT TO WORK HARD AND HAVE MY TAXES USED TO SUPPORT SUCH GROUPS AS LARAZA AND LULAC.

I want America to be for which it stands "ONE NATION UNDER GOD". Not a big conglomeration of illegal aliens from several different Latin American countries.

I WANT AN END TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My family is everything from Black, Spanish, White. Does that mean that LaRaza only cares about the part of my family that is of Spanish decent? Are they accusing me of hating my own family? My family is wonderful. We are Americans and I love all my family.

LaRaza is clueless.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    My family is everything from Black, Spanish, White. Does that mean that LaRaza only cares about the part of my family that is of Spanish decent? Are they accusing me of hating my own family? My family is wonderful. We are Americans and I love all my family.

LaRaza is clueless.
    To answer your question, yes they would call you racist.

They consider any person who does not agree with them a racist. Doesn't matter if that person is hispanic or not.

LaRaza is running scared.
    "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast